The Port of Garibaldi in Oregon was so much fun to visit. We spent quite about an hour there. We walked around the pier and took pictures (which is beautiful). Then we walked over to the Seafood Market and bought fresh oysters. After that, we headed over to the Sea Baron Food Truck and had a delicious lunch. We also got some amazing fresh cherries from a nearby stand. We should have bought an extra bag – they went fast lol.
There are so many places there to eat, many of them amazing, but we didn’t want to eat at a sit-down restaurant since we were on our way out and we had heard amazing things about the Sea Baron, we decided to stop there. We have no regrets.
Be sure to stop into the fresh seafood markets and check out all of the cool fish and fresh seafood. My kids loved it. Be sure to have a jacket. There was a light breeze that made it just a bit chilly. But it was still beautiful and fun to watch all the boats going out and coming in off the water.
If you are wanting to camp there, there are a lot of places to stay. You can learn more about the Port of Garibaldi here.
Planning a trip? Be sure to check out our other stops on our trip from Utah into Washington and down Highway 101:
- Top 5 Favorite Things to Do at the Thunderbird RV & Camping Resort
- Thunderbird RV & Camping Resort Review
- Lodgepole Campground in Washington
- Grove of the Patriarchs
- Narada Falls in Mt. Rainier National Park
- How to spend 1 day at Mt. Rainier
- Salt Creek Recreation Area
- Cape Flattery Trail Hike
- Shi Shi Beach Trail Hike
- Klahowya Campground in Port Angeles, WA
- Ruby Beach in Forks, WA
- Kalaloch Beach (Tree of Life)
- Quinault Rain Forest in Washington
- Ape Caves Washington (Lava Tubes)
- Multnomah Falls in Oregon
- Astoria Column in Oregon
- Lewis and Clark National Historic Park