We received a copy of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 for review. All opinions are my own.
The galaxy’s favorite band of misfits are back for one final adventure, and it may be their most dangerous yet. James Gunn’s epic conclusion to the Guardians trilogy is “full of heart, humor, and action” (Ross Bonaime, Collider) and “an absolute must-see” (Molly Freeman, Screen Rant). Raising the stakes to new levels, the team must protect one of their own from a mysterious new villain in a thrilling adventure full of the spectacle, humor, and heart that fans have come to expect. And of course, an awesome soundtrack! Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 arrives at Digital retailers on July 7 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on August 1. Fans can add the film to their collection and access exclusive bonus content including deleted scenes, a gag reel, and audio commentary by James Gunn.
In Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, our beloved band of misfits is looking a bit different these days. Peter Quill (Chris Pratt), still reeling from a terrible loss, must rally his team and embark on a dicey, action-packed mission to defend the universe and protect Rocket. Meanwhile, a new, unpredictable force threatens to bring the Guardians down for good. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is written and directed by James Gunn.
- The Imperfect, Perfect Family – View the evolution of the Guardians through the cast and crew’s passion for each other and the entire franchise. Join this tight-knit “found family” as they leave behind a legacy and recount their best memories wrapping up this epic trilogy’s final film.
- Creating Rocket Raccoon – Director James Gunn talks about bringing Rocket to life and how personal the character is to him. Uncover BTS footage, the research and development of the visual effects process, and the inspiration for Rocket through conversations with cast and crew.
- A Bit Much – Adam Warlock explains to Ayesha what he plans to do with the Guardians.
- A Lending Hand – Peter lends a hand to an injured humanimal on Counter-Earth and shows he means no harm.
- Drax’s Analogies and Metaphors – Drax gives Peter some interesting life analogies and metaphors.
- The Perfect Society – The High Evolutionary reveals his mission to perfect the universe.
- The Search for 89P13 – Behemoth brings not-so-good news to The High Evolutionary.
- Annoyed Peter – Peter gets annoyed while altering the shield.
- A Burning Escape – Peter runs back to grab his music player before escaping a blazing inferno on the Arête.
- Knowhere After the Battle – The High Evolutionary is brought back to Knowhere and locked up while Kraglin recruits Adam Warlock.
- Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- Watch the film with audio commentary by director James Gunn.
*Bonus features vary by product and retailer
- Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/ Star-Lord
- Zoë Saldaña as Gamora
- Dave Bautista as Drax
- Karen Gillan as Nebula
- Pom Klementieff as Mantis
- Vin Diesel as Groot
- Bradley Cooper as Rocket
- Sean Gunn as Kraglin
- Chukwudi Iwuji as The High Evolutionary
- Will Poulter as Adam Warlock
- Maria Bakalova as Cosmo
- Linda Cardellini as Lylla
- Nathan Fillion as Master Karja
- Sylvester Stallone as Stakar Ogord
Directed by James Gunn
Produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a.
Executive Producers Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Nikolas Korda, Sara Smith, Simon Hatt,
Screenplay by James Gunn
GAURDIANS OF THE GALAXY Volume 3: Official Channels
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is now available to own! Get it on Amazon!
Other new releases I think you will like: