Last year we were able to go to the North Pole Festival which was new to the area. I am so glad that they came back this year. They have relocated inside the stadium and added even more amazing fun things to do and see. We had such a great time – and in addition to everything else – the whole soccer field has been set up as a light show! Millions of lights are synchronized to music and videos play on the scoreboard. It is so much fun.
You will want to stop every few feet to take pictures because there are so many fantastic photo ops. The North Pole Festival is great for kids and adults alike. You can walk through hundreds of light displays, draw your favorite Christmas memories, play on the color-changing lights, watch the light show, write letters to Santa, get red noses that light up, get a candy cane pen, get 3-D glasses, play reindeer games, and more! This place is packed with things to do and it is a lot of fun. We spent two hours there and could have stayed longer!
Here are our tips for visiting The North Pole Festival:
- Dress Warm (hat, gloves, coats, jackets or sweaters underneath, boots, etc) Layers are great
- Take your time to enjoy all the lights and play
- Stop and take all the pictures you want. There are a lot of great photo ops here
- Sit and watch the light show in the stands on the north end of the field. It is really incredible and so fun
- There are drinking fountains and restrooms around the stadium
- Stand by the patio heater towers to warm up
- You can buy hot chocolate and snacks while you are there
UTAH’S MAGICAL NEW CHRISTMAS WALK-THRU ATTRACTION
Explore the North Pole with millions of lights, larger-than-life decor, gigantic Christmas trees that come to life with your favorite Christmas music, walk-thru light tunnels, and much more in a truly immersive experience for all ages!
Join us in the Christmas market for sweets & treats, letters to Santa, ornament decoration, snow-globe golf, and more! The North Pole Festival will be a magical experience you won’t forget!
OPEN NOV. 25TH – JAN. 1ST • 6 PM – 9 PM • THU – MON
Be sure to use promo code LOVEBUGNPF to save 15% off your tickets!
ALL TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Stadium Light Show
- Christmas Tree Light Walk
- Reindeer Games
- Drop Light Forest
- “Caroloke” Sing-a-long
- Santa Shootout
- Snowball Arena
- Christmas Craft station
- Letters to Santa
- Ornament Decorating
- Christmas Market Access
- Parking fees
Have you been there before? What is your favorite thing to do?
Check out this list of other things to do in Utah: