Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
Getting your kids to brush their teeth isn’t always easy. Getting them to brush for the full 2 minutes encouraged by dentists is even harder. We have tried every kind of manual toothbrush (cute ones, shaped ones, plain ones, etc) and we have even tried the Arm and Hammer Spin brushes for our kids. None of these worked nearly as well as the Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Rechargeable Toothbrush.
There are two main reasons that the Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Rechargeable Toothbrush works better then the rest: (1) The spinning brush cleans more effectively then a regular toothbrush, and (2) it has a built in timer that lets your child know when it has been two minutes. My daughter is excited to brush her teeth morning and night and always does it for the full two minutes. The toothbrush is rechargeable so about one a week she puts in on the charger for the night and it is good to go again. You can also get replacement heads for the toothbrush so that you can change them out instead of having to buy another toothbrush. Overall we are very happy with this toothbrush and would recommend it for your tween.
For a fun Halloween activity that can change children’s lives, Trick or Treat with America’s ToothFairy!
As part of good oral care routines we also discourage our kids from eating to much of their Halloween candy at one time. We also encourage them to keep a good oral care routine all the time, building good habits for when they get older. Unfortunately there are kids who don’t have the means or support to do this and end up with many teeth problems that could have been prevented if they could have just been able to brush their teeth everyday.
Don’t let tooth decay ruin a kid’s life! This Halloween, transform a kid’s tears of pain into a healthy smile and hope for the future by participating in Trick or Treat forAmerica’s ToothFairy.
Kids can get involved too and receive fun stickers and a certificate recognizing them as an Official ToothFairy Helper by the ToothFairy herself! Click here to download your great Halloween games, a song, and a calendar filled with super spooky fun activities for the entire month!
- Give ’em a treat without the sweet! Hand out sugar-free candy, toothbrushes or fun little toys to trick or treaters!
- Make sure your child has a healthy meal before Halloween festivities to avoid snacking and a sugar overload!
- If you are hosting a party, use healthy foods to make fun treats that the kids can enjoy. With a little fruit, some paper plates and toothpicks, children can create their own Monster Face. Melon balls or grapes make great monster’s eyeballs, simply spear the melon balls with the toothpicks and poke through the paper plate. For the monster’s nose, spear strawberries or orange slices, and for the monster’s smile, a banana will do just fine!
- For a healthy smile year round, remember to brush, and floss your teeth twice a day and visit your dentist once every six months! For children ages 6 and up, use a fluoride rinse.
- Trick or Treat with America’s ToothFairy this year and help raise awareness and support to protect young smiles and help kids in need!
We received an Oral-B toothbrush and a package of replacement heads in order to do this review. This did not effect our opinion and we only share products and services that we feel will benefit our readers.