We received a copy of Blue Beetle. We have partnered with Warner Bros. for this Blue Beetle Giveaway. All opinions are my own.
The action-packed, modern origin story that takes a fresh, fun look at the superhero genre in a can’t-miss spectacle of vibrant visuals, humor, and heart, Blue Beetle, is now available to own. The film is directed by Ángel Manuel Soto (“Charm City Kings”) with Xolo Maridueña (“Cobra Kai”) starring in the DC Super Hero’s first-ever standalone feature film. The film is also available on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD.
Recent college grad Jaime Reyes returns home full of aspirations for his future, only to find that home is not quite as he left it. As he searches to find his purpose in the world, fate intervenes when Jaime unexpectedly finds himself in possession of an ancient relic of alien biotechnology: the Scarab. When the Scarab suddenly chooses Jaime to be its symbiotic host, he is bestowed with an incredible suit of armor capable of extraordinary and unpredictable powers, forever changing his destiny as he becomes the Super Hero Blue Beetle.
Blue Beetle Giveaway
This is open to the US. Must be 18 or older. The Sweepstakes will run from 11/3/23 through 11/10/23. This contest is not endorsed or sponsored by Meta, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, or any other social media.
The winner will be chosen using Random.org. The winner will be contacted via email. The winner is responsible for contacting me within 24 hours, or a new winner will be chosen. Prizing is provided by Warner Bros.a Rafflecopter giveaway
The “Blue Beetle” ensemble cast also includes Adriana Barraza (“Rambo: Last Blood,” “Thor”), Damían Alcázar (“Narcos,” “Narcos: Mexico”), Elpidia Carrillo (“Mayans M.C.,” the “Predator” films), Bruna Marquezine (“Maldivas,” “God Save the King”), Raoul Max Trujillo (the “Sicario” films, “Mayans M.C.”), with Oscar winner Susan Sarandon (“Monarch,” “Dead Man Walking”), and George Lopez (the “Rio and “Smurf” franchises). The film also stars Belissa Escobedo (“American Horror Stories,” “Hocus Pocus 2”) and Harvey Guillén (“What We Do in the Shadows”).
“Blue Beetle” is written Gareth Dunnet-Alcocer, based on characters from DC. The film is produced by John Rickard and Zev Foreman and executive produced by Walter Hamada, Galen Vaisman and Garrett Grant.
BLUE BEETLE DIGITAL, 4K, BLU-RAY & DVD SPECIAL FEATURES:
- “Generations: Blue Beetle” – 4-part documentary
- Told in distinct chapters, explore the journeys of actors and filmmakers bringing “Blue Beetle” to the big screen for the first time ever. Audiences will be immersed in the POV of filmmakers who showcase their experiences on set and in their creative studios making the story of this DC character a reality.
- Nana Knows Best – featurette
- Witness Nana’s transformation from an adorable ‘abuelita’ into a machine gun-wielding revolutionary, and stop in for a few of her most fun moments on set throughout production.
- Scarab Vision – 2-part featurette
- Xolo Maridueña hosts this series of scene study walk throughs that showcases how the scarab works and the role it plays in some of Blue Beetle’s most epic moments.
From toys and collectibles to apparel and home goods, WBDGCP’s “Blue Beetle” merchandise comes from premier licensees around the world and includes exclusives direct from Warner Bros. to fans through its DC Shop. Here are just some of the not-to-miss “Blue Beetle” products for every member of la familia, designed exclusively for the official DC Shop: “Blue Beetle” Scarab Exclusive New Era Hat, “Blue Beetle” I Love Palmera City Exclusive T-shirt, “Blue Beetle” Big Belly Burger Logo Exclusive T-shirt and more!
Other new releases we think you will like: