I love styling hair. I have always found it fun and relaxing. I almost went to school for it – then got accepted into a Web Design program and decided to go into that. It was a hard choice. But I always had fun playing around with my own hairstyles, my family and friends. And now that I have three girls I enjoy doing theirs as well. My son doesn’t much like me to mess around with his hair, so we keep it cut short just how he wants. As I get older, especially after having four kids, my hair was starting to thin and it was making me mad. I wanted to do something to get the body and life back into my hair, so I started looking around, and that is when I heard about Nioxin.
MY BEFORE PICTURE:
Nioxin has a 3-part system kit that you can customize to your hair. The shampoo (cleanse) has a great smell, and my hair feels so clean afterwards. The conditioner (optimize) makes my hair so soft. I love to leave it on for about 5 minutes – it makes my scalp kind of tingly. Both of these products have a great minty clean smell. The leave-in treatment (treat) you apply to your scalp after you have washed your hair, but you don’t rinse it out. It did not make my hair greasy or hard to style – it in fact gave me more body in my hair and it was soft and smooth. I was able to test Nioxin for a month to see how well it worked. I am so impressed with the results.
MY AFTER PICTURE:
The system itself is so easy to use. You just replace your normal shampoo and conditioner with the Nioxin treatment following the directions on the bottles. After you have washed and conditioned your hair you will use the spray that you don’t rinse. As the 30 days progressed I noticed that is was working. My hair became fuller and started to thicken and looks better than it has in years. Want to give it a try? Use NIOXIN’s online consultation tool to find which System Kit best fits your needs. Because of 25 years of research and NIOXIN’s advanced technologies, you will get thicker, fuller, denser looking hair, guaranteed.
There are 6 different kits:
- System Kit 1 – Specially designed for normal to thin-looking, fine, natural hair. It amplifies hair texture while refreshing the scalp and delivering a healthy shine.
- System Kit 2 – Specially designed for noticeably thinning, fine, natural (no chemical processes like color or relaxing) hair. It delivers denser-looking hair and a healthy shine while protecting the scalp.
- System Kit 3 – Specially designed for normal to thin-looking, fine, chemically treated hair. It amplifies hair texture while refreshing the scalp and providing moisture balanced to colored hair.
- System Kit 4 – Specially designed for noticeably thinning, fine, chemically treated hair. It delivers denser-looking hair while protecting the scalp and providing moisture balance to colored hair
- System Kit 5 – Specially designed for normal to thin-looking, medium to coarse, natural (no chemical processes like color or relaxing) or chemically treated hair. It delivers smoothing control to hair while refreshing the scalp and restoring moisture balance.
- System Kit 6 – Specially designed for noticeably thinning, medium to coarse, natural (no chemical processes like color or relaxing) or chemically treated hair. It delivers smoothing control to hair while protecting the scalp and restoring moisture balance.
What tips and tricks do you have for dealing with thinning and fine hair?
I am excited to offer a giveaway to one lucky reader for a 30-day Nioxin Kit suited to your hair! Entries are easy and will be verified. Open to US. Must be 18 or older to enter. Giveaway runs from 3/12-3/19/15. Good luck!