Having a baby can be stressful enough without having to worry about which diapers are the best, which foods to feed him or her and many other choices like this. With my first baby I was sure I knew what I was doing because I had babysat so much. Some of it I did – and for a lot of other things I was scouring books, making phone calls, and playing it by ear. Over the course of time I started to realize how much I wanted for my baby, how I wanted her to have everything – and with that – she made me want to be better and she brought out the best in me. Babies have the ability to bring out the best in all of us and this is why we need to do our part to make life better for them. I have partnered with Pampers to let you know about their new “Better for Baby” campaign.
Babies have a way of changing the world around them for the better. Pampers is asking families to pledge how they will make life #BetterForBaby because even though they are little, they have an extraordinary power make things better. I know have four kids, and each day my life is uplifted and changed for the better because they are in my life. I want to pledge to make their life better by spending more 1 on 1 time with them, and getting out and doing more as a family.
For more than 50 years, Pampers has been a brand dedicated to doing their part in making life #BetterforBaby. Through their core brand commitments like:
- Protecting premature babies
- Helping families in need through product donations
- Preventing maternal and neonatal tetanus
- Reducing their environmental impact.
- Donate millions of diapers each year to families in need through Feeding America
- Partnered with UNICEF to help eliminate maternal and newborn tetanus in 15 countries
- Support premature babies and their families with special Pampers preemie diapers and other resources via Graham’s Foundation
they have been able to do so much to help those in need. Another amazing thing is that at the launch of this program Pampers also made a significant donation to each of our charity partners (Graham’s Foundation, UNICEF and Feeding America) in recognition of their valued partnership in helping Pampers support the happy, healthy development of babies.
Be sure to join Pampers and the Double Duty Divas for the #BetterForBaby Twitter Party. They will be chatting about how babies change the world around them and how we as parents can make the world better place for them to grow up in.
- Prize 1: Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60), Pampers/wipes
- Prize 2: PUR Baby White Vertical Faucet Mount and Filter($25), Replacement Filters ($20), Pampers/wipes
- Prize 3: $100 TOMS GC (a great company that gives back), Pampers/wipes
- GRAND PRIZE: $300 VISA GC
- RSVP: Pampers/wipes
There is also a great contest you can enter for a chance to win a $400 Apple Watch! Just go here (http://bit.ly/BetterForBabyContest) for the complete contest info and rules. It is really simple to enter and the prize would be way fun to have! Contest ends 7/15/15.
I am excited to also offer a really great giveaway for the same prize pack that is pictured above.
- Pampers Swaddlers and Wipes ($15)
- Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60) – To make your own baby food
- Spring Floral Scarf ($20) – From a company that gives percentage of proceeds to build orphanages in India
- NALGENE Reusable BPA Free water bottle ($7)
Giveaway will run from 7/3 – 7/13. Open to US. Must be 18 or older to enter. All entries will be verified. Winner will be picked using random.org and will be emailed. Winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Good Luck!
Also be sure to visit Pampers at:
This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I received product free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine.