I partnered with OurPact App for this post. All opinions are my own.
My kids just got new phones and I wanted to make sure that they were protected while they enjoyed all of the features available. I also have some rules about no electronics until certain things are done like chores, homework, music practice, etc.
I have been looking for a great app that I could use that would help me with this, and I recently came across the OurPact app. This app is packed with features like:
- I am able to use the app rules to block, time or always allow ALL the apps on her phone
- There is a locator so I can find her phone if needed and establish geofences and receive alerts.
- It sets a schedule (or a time period where the phone is shut down so they don’t play on it all night or at school, or whenever)
- I can set a daily time allowance for the apps
- It has a web filter to block adult content and you can add always blocked or always allowed websites
The OurPact app has been really great at helping me enforce bedtime, limit app time and keep track of my kids’ usage. I am so happy and it has been great for us all to use less screen time and spend more time together.
You can get the OurPact app on ioS (ioS store) or Android (Google Play Store) and get it set up today. It literally takes minutes to install and then you will feel empowered and able to help your kids find that balanced use of technology. You will also be helping them learn healthy digital habits.
Did you know that OurPact is the #1 parental control and family locator app? It is also fantastic that it works on both ioS and Android making it easy for parents to use it on most devices.
Visit https://ourpact.com to learn more and set up your account. There are three different plans from Free to Premium so you can get the coverage you need.