Here is a recipe for Chili that you will love – our Homemade slow cooker chili! I made this for a huge potluck dinner at my church, and it was gone in about 20 minutes, I didn’t even get any. lol. It is easy to make and taste so good!
Homemade Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 4-8 Hours
Makes 8 Servings
- 1 lb. of Chili Meat or Ground Beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can of Chili or Pinto Beans, with juice
- 1 can of Kidney Beans, with Juice
- 1 can of Corn, drained
- 1 can of Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
– Mix all ingredients together in your slow cooker. (I put everything in the slow cooker while the meat is cooking, then when the meat is done, add it and stir and you are ready to go!)
– Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours
– Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips or rolls.
This also goes great with fry bread and you can have Navajo tacos!