Homemade Cleaner – How to make your own bathroom cleaner with Vinegar and Baking Soda
With small children in the house, I like to try and stay away from harsh chemicals to clean with. Not only are they dangerous to breath but they also are very dangerous to touch, especially for little hands that often go to the mouth. I have been wanting a great homemade cleaner for the bathroom, made with vinegar and baking soda and I have the perfect one to share! Not only will it save you lots of money, but you will be taking a step towards green cleaning.
- 1 2/3 cups baking soda
- 1/2 cup liquid soap
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 clean 16-ounce squirt bottle with closing cap
- Mix the baking soda and liquid soap in a bowl
- Add the water and vinegar then stir.
- Make sure all lumps are dissolved
- Pour the liquid into bottle. Shake well before each use.
To use: Pour or squirt onto area to be cleaned. Use a sponge or rag to scrub, and then rinse off with water.
To store: keep lid sealed tight. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place.
(Thanks to RD for this recipe)