We received a copy of Disney’s Jungle Cruise for review. All opinions are my own.
If you are looking for a fantastic family movie to watch – then be sure to get Disney’s Jungle Cruise. This movie is honestly so good. I loved every minute of it and I a truly hoping they make a second one. Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt are so good together. And Jack Whitehall is so funny. You can now own the digital copy or you can get it on disk on Nov. 16!
Take A Riveting Ride Through the Amazon with Disney’s Jungle Cruise
Disney’s Jungle Cruise, starring Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt, is now available on all major digital platforms. It will come out on Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on November 16. Jungle Cruise fans can set sail on a rollicking thrill-ride in stunning Ultra HD quality and immersive Dolby Atmos audio, with never-before-seen bonus footage, including 11 deleted scenes, bloopers, and featurettes. In addition, families can watch the adventure in a fun, exciting new way with Expedition Mode.
Seeking an ancient tree with healing abilities, Dr. Lily Houghton and wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff team up for the adventure-of-a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking ride down the Amazon. Amidst danger and supernatural forces lurking in the jungle, secrets of the lost tree unfold as their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.
Disney’s Jungle Cruise Bonus Features*
- Jungle Cruise Expedition Mode – Climb aboard a ramshackle tramp steamer (or your own couch) to learn fun facts, discover Easter eggs and catch some pop-up trivia throughout the movie.
- It’s A Jungle Out There: Making Jungle Cruise – Director Jaume Collet-Serra, the cast and crew discuss the importance of the film’s elements, from casting to makeup to the use of an ancient indigenous language, in creating the world that honors one of Disneyland’s most beloved rides.
- Dwayne And Emily: Undoubtedly Funny – Go on-set with the two stars, whose new-found friendship helped them project a natural onscreen chemistry. Although their characters challenge each other throughout the film, the actors make each other laugh. A lot!
- Creating The Amazon – Explore the cinematic artistry involved in creating the world of Jungle Cruise, including how Frank’s boat coursed “dangerous” water in a tank in Atlanta, how a town was built in Kauai, and how a ferocious jaguar came to life, among other amazing effects.
- Once A Skip, Always A Skip – Join a panel of “Skippers” at the Disneyland Resort as they reminisce about the rewards, challenges and surprises they’ve experienced while helming the world-famous Jungle Cruise attraction, and hear their advice to aspiring skippers everywhere!
- Outtakes – Step behind the scenes of the production to catch the cast in a series of flubs, falls, foibles — and a whole lot of laughter.
- Deleted Scenes
- MacGregor Drives The Boat
- MacGregor Water Skis
- Joachim And Nilo On The Dock
- Frank Talks To Proxima & Lily’s Nightmares
- Sub Gets Stuck
- Proxima Surprises MacGregor
- Frank Gets The Cold Shoulder
- Trader Sam And Lily Walk In The Jungle
- MacGregor And Trader Sam Say Goodbye
- Frank Makes Tea For Lily
- The Backside Of Water
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
Cast: Dwayne Johnson as Frank Wolff
Emily Blunt as Lily Houghton
Edgar Ramírez as Aguirre
Jack Whitehall as MacGregor Houghton
Jesse Plemons as Prince Joachim
Paul Giamatti as Nilo
Veronica Falcón as Trader Sam
Directed by: Jaume Collet-Serra