This post was sponsored by Dramamine® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
If you have children, or have ridden anywhere with a child that deals with motion sickness, you understand what a struggle it can be. Depending on their age, you may deal with everything from complaining and crying to full blown sickness. I don’t like dealing with motion sickness, so we have been researching options, and I am so excited that we recently found the new Dramamine® for Kids.
It has helped so much. For big things like road trips and vacations to the small things like driving to school or grocery store, the medicine works spectacularly and allows my kids to enjoy their trip without feeling queasy, having a headache or other motion sickness issues. They are also more excited to travel now that they aren’t dealing with the symptoms. Dramamine® for Kids contains contains a safe, precise dose in a fun, chewable grape flavor and it is safe for kids ages 2-12. Dramamine® for Kids treats symptoms on the spot.
All of my kids have minor motion sickness problems, they get it from me. Unfortunately I never know when they are going to get worse. Sometimes it hits on a short ride to school or on a long road trip. Either way I like to be prepared so my kids don’t have to suffer. Dramamine® for Kids helps prevents and relives motion sickness symptoms that other products don’t and it is the only medicated motion sickness relief product formulated just for children ages 2-12 from the #1 Pharmacist recommended brand so I can use it with all of my kids and they are able to find relief.
My kids like the grape flavor and I love that the medicine comes in a convenient travel case so I can keep it in my purse or in my car to use whenever we need it. Dealing with motion sickness in children can be tricky, but here are some tips that might help:
- Get some books on tape to listen to, so they can keep their eyes closed and just listen to the story
- Don’t feed them a lot before traveling, especially sugary or greasy things, to help prevent upset stomachs
- Keep Dramamine® for Kids on hand to help prevent and relive motion sickness symptoms
- Download or play their favorite music and sing along
- Talk to them or tell them stories to distract them
Dealing with motion sickness in kids can be hard, but you can take steps to help them feel better and make the journey more enjoyable. Get a coupon for Dramamine here.
Learn more about Dramamine® on:
- Dramamine® Website: http://www.dramamine.com/
- Dramamine® Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dramamineescape
- Dramamine® Twitter: https://twitter.com/dramamine