We are excited to partner with Christmas in Color to bring you this giveaway! All opinions are my own.
One of our favorite traditions each year is going to look at Christmas lights. We drive all over the place trying to find fun displays and Christmas in Color has quickly become one of our favorites. With the amazing lights (over 1 million of them) synced to our favorite Christmas music, we can drive through an interactive display that has us entranced from beginning to end.
We want you to experience the magic for yourself – so we have partnered with Christmas in Color to bring you this giveaway for a ticket (good for 1 car) to drive through the lights. Just scroll down to the Rafflecoptor below and enter for your chance to win!
Christmas in Color features:
- Over 1 million LED lights synchronized to holiday music
- Interactive tunnels, 10-60 ft. LED Christmas trees, leaping arches,
- 4 ft. snowflakes, singing Christmas characters and much more!
- All lights are animated to the beat of each song.
- Audio is heard from within your own vehicle, guests tune their
- radio a specific FM station provided on-site.
- The experience lasts about 30-40 minutes.
- Safe & Socially distanced
- Fit for guests of all ages and abilities.
- A portion of each show’s proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish
Christmas in Color giveaway
The giveaway will run from 11/10/21-11/17/21. Christmas in Color opens on November 19, 2021, in Utah.
If on mobile, click on ENTER GIVEAWAY belowa Rafflecopter giveaway
Christmas in Color takes traditional Christmas light viewing to a whole new level. Guests are immersed in LED tunnels and surrounded by dancing lights sharply synchronized to music as they wind through enchanting light displays fully animated and in sync to your favorite holiday music. Features include whimsical holiday and winter elements like Christmas trees, candy canes, and snowmen, as well as immersive light tunnels, RGB pixel light fields, and leaping
Other Christmas in Color Locations:
Salt Lake County Fairgrounds in South Jordan, UT
Water World in Federal Heights, CO
Banidmere Speedway in Morrison, CO
Expo Idaho in Garden City, ID
Raging Waters in San Dimas, CA
Valleyfair in Shakopee, MN
Wild Waves in Federal Way, WA
Island H2O Park in Kissimmee, FL
Dorney Park in Allentown, PA
Which one do you want to go to?
I love spending time with family
We’ve taken my elderly parents and my mom was like a little child. She lived loved it.