I also wanted to share with you 5 ways to help your kids eat healthy. Since I have four kids and I feel like this is something that we deal with constantly. 5 ways to help your kids eat healthy:
- Stock your house (fridge, pantry, cupboards and counter) with healthy snacks like Cuties so that they will eat better by default.
- Develop (or maintain) healthy eating habits yourself, so you are an example to your kids.
- Limit how much and how often they can get snacks, and what they can get.
- Cook and eat homemade meals over going out to eat.
- Help them learn the benefits of each food and get them excited about eating it.
I would also love to hear your tips and advice – so be sure to leave a comment below.