The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
With a large family, we are always doing a load of laundry (or so it seems like it). Because of this, I am more conscious about the washers and dryers we buy and the features that they have. One of the first things we look for when we buy new appliances is the ENERGY STAR certified tag. I not only love the monetary savings we get from buying an ENERGY STAR certified washer and dryer, but they also have a variety of sophisticated cleaning options. On top of all of that, we always go to Best Buy to purchase ENERGY STAR washers and dryers because of their low prices and great customer service. It is a win-win.
Here are 5 reasons you will want an ENERGY STAR washer and dryer from Best Buy:
- Clothes washers and dryers that have earned the ENERGY STAR deliver superior efficiency and performance by incorporating advanced features like high spin speeds, multiple configurations, sophisticated wash systems, and no central agitated in the washers and low-heat settings and steam cycles in the dryers.
- ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers and dryers are 25% and 20% more efficient, respectively, than standard models.
- Save $490 over the lifetime of an ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer and even more with an ENERGY STAR washer /dryer pair. Clothes washers that have earned the ENERGY STAR use 25% less energy and approximately 45% less water than standard models. A new ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer will save you about $45 a year on your utility bills compared to a standard model.
- ENERGY STAR clothes washers use a variety of sophisticated cleaning methods that are gentler on your clothes, while ENERGY STAR clothes dryers use less heat and sensor drying which reduces wear and tear on clothes from over-drying.
- Saving energy means that ENERGY STAR certified washers and dryers help protect the climate, which means that your kids and the planet will benefit for years to come.
I love large capacity washers and dryers because I have 6 people that I am doing laundry for every week, so that means I am usually washing at least 1 load a day (between bedding, clothes, towels, etc). I need a good machine that can hold up and will be as efficient as possible. Best Buy has an amazing selection of ENERGY STAR washers and dryers so you can be sure that you will find the perfect ones for your home and needs. Watch this video about Why buying ENERGY STAR is important.