This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #poweringtheholidays #CollectiveBias
Christmastime is always so fun, but it can also be stressful for parents preparing for Christmas morning. With 14 years under my belt, I feel like I have entered the pro-state in preparing for Christmas so I want to share some pro tips with you so you can be at the top of your game too.
- The first and foremost thing that most people don’t think about is batteries. So many toys and games require batteries and don’t come with them. Don’t get stuck Christmas morning with everything closed and your littles are upset because their toy doesn’t work because of no batteries. Head to Walmart and get Energizer® batteries and you can even get a $5 Walmart eGift card for every $15 Energizer® battery or lights purchase. Click here to receive a $5 Walmart eGift card with your $15 Energizer® battery or lights purchase.
- Number two is wrapping presents during the days/weeks leading up to Christmas. Don’t wait until Christmas Eve to wrap all the gifts. This also ensures that you got what you needed for everyone on your list and if you forgot something you still have time to get it.
- Shop throughout the year and make a list of what you got for who. Remember where you put what (you can write that down too) so you don’t forget about it. Go ahead and wrap it too and that will save you that much more time when Christmas comes.
- Make fun plans for Christmas Eve including celebrating family traditions. Like a few that we do are making homemade pizza, open new PJ’s and watch a Christmas movie. You can start traditions at any age, and your kids will love them!
- And last but not least, send your Christmas cards right after Thanksgiving. Order them in October, get them ready in November, and mail right after Thanksgiving so friends and family can enjoy them all month long.
When I was at Walmart doing some Christmas shopping I picked up some more batteries to wrap and put in my kids’ stockings so that they would have just what they needed for every toy/game that was wrapped under the tree for them. This makes it more fun so they can get it out and start playing with it right away.
With everything I needed to get started on my early holiday prep goals, I headed home to get them all wrapped before the kids got out of school. I double checked all of the toys to make sure I had enough of each kind of battery and then separated them and put the batteries with the toys. I then wrapped the toy and labeled it and then wrapped the Energizer® batteries and put them in the stocking of the person who would get that toy. It was so nice to get one more thing checked off my list. (not having to worry about batteries on Christmas morning).
I picked out a variety of batteries, both AA and AAA in the Energizer® MAX batteries and the Energizer® Lithium™ batteries. I even picked up a nice Energizer® Headlight for my son. He is going to be so excited! You may be wondering what the difference is between the Energizer® MAX and the Energizer® Lithium™ batteries is. They are both great batteries rated as the #1 longest lasting battery.
The Energizer® Lithium™ Batteries has a leak-proof design that helps protect your most-loved devices against leaks and corrosion. The Energizer® MAX Batteries have an amazing 10-year shelf life so you can have power whenever you need it. The long-lasting power and protection is great for everyday devices like toys, camera, and more! I also chose the Energizer® Headlights because of the great features and quality. Knowing it is made and powered by Energizer® gives me peace of mind that it will last for a long time.
I am very much looking forward to Christmas this year. I hope these tips help you prepare for Christmas and enjoy every minute you have with your family. Also, don’t forget to take advantage of the fantastic Energizer® rebate offer!