This post is brought to you by Kuato through MomSelect. All opinions are my own.
We recently installed the Noddy Toyland Detective – Let’s Investigate App. My kids love the show and were so excited when I told them about the app. We travel a lot, so this is a great way for them to pass the time, and also to play in their free time when we are at home.
3 reasons you will love the Noddy Toyland Detective – Let’s Investigate App
- It is an educational app that helps your children learn as they are playing.
- There are several different kinds of activities that keep your children entertained and busy
- The app will inspire creative play in your kids, solving their own mysteries during playtime
My son played it for a long time and ran up to me, excitedly, to tell me his favorite things about the app so far…Pirates, Steering the car and Solving the mysteries. There really is so much to this app. It is fun for all ages and helps them imagine themselves in the game.
IN NODDY TOYLAND DETECTIVE, YOUR CHILD WILL:
- Play as Noddy and explore the beautifully recreated world of Toyland in 3D.
- Meet characters from the TV show including Bumpy Dog, Revs, Pat-Pat and the Panda Pockets, Fuse, the Naughticorns, and more!
- Ask questions to uncover clues and solve mysteries with the ‘Who-What-Where book’.
- Create musical masterpieces with the Pirate Band using simple tap and touch controls.
- Follow Deltoid’s workout patterns to learn the ancient art of Deltoid-O.
- Paint and decorate Revs the car with colorful shapes and designs.
- Help the Brickabuild builders solve jigsaw puzzles.
- Build investigation skills by discovering challenges, remembering, collecting, listening, thinking, and making connections!
While your kids are having fun playing this game, you can rest easy because there are no in-app purchases, no advertisements and you can also set the length of game play and setup email notifications about their usage.
A really cool feature of this app that I love is that each time your child solves a mystery in Noddy Toyland Detective, a storybook is generated from their play session for you to read together. This makes it a lot of fun to recap their adventure and gives us something to do together (which I always love). Noddy Toyland Detective was developed by the multi-award winning team behind Dino Tales, Safari Tales and Dino Tales Jr. The game has been designed with teachers, parents and children to develop a range of literacy skills and aptitudes.
Download the Noddy Toyland Detective app to try out on iTunes or Google Play. My kids have had so much fun with this app and I know that they will continue to play it because it is fun and exciting. What adventures will your kids go on today? Have them become a Toyland Detective and Solve mysteries as Noddy.
We are also excited to be offering a giveaway for a $25 iTunes Gift Card so you can download the app for your kids to play, and a few extras! Giveaway will run from 6/30-7/5. All entries will be verified. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to winning email or a new winner will be chosen. Must by 18 or older to enter. Open to US only. Good Luck!