A few weeks ago I was able to take my family and go to Zion National Park for 5 days. It was amazing! I have lived in Utah all my life, but this was our first real visit there. We have drove though looking from the windows, but not really stopping to do anything. I wanted to go and immerse my family in Zion Park and enjoy the atmosphere. To do this, I felt like we needed to stay close to the park, so I started looking for the best places to stay and I can say, hands down, that the Hampton Inn & Suites in Springdale is what drew my attention. It is very close to the park entrance, but it is also close to the shuttle pickup, so you can ride the shuttles up to the park instead of drive. It also has several amenities and the rooms are very nice, so I knew my family would love it there.
We received a discounted rate as a media visit. This did not affect our opinions and they are 100% our own.
The Hampton Inn & Suites is well maintained and clean. I love that all of the doors are locked and can only be opened with your key card (except the front door of course). I also loved that there were a lot of places for my family to “hang out”, like the balcony on the second level so we could enjoy the stars on the comfy seats. The fun fireplace by the pool where I was able to relax and get work done while the kids swam and played, and right outside of the hotel is a nice area with tables/chairs, fire pits and porch heaters where we enjoyed hot chocolate after swimming. The staff is very friendly and helpful and always made us feel welcome and helped us with everything we needed.
If you are looking for a place to stay around Zion National Park then I can recommend Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park. Here are 10 reasons to stay there on your next trip:
- Convenient Location to Zion Park and shuttles
- Amazing Swimming Pool and Hot Tub outside with spectacular views
- Fire Pits / Fireplace to sit around and visit
- Complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, tea, water and other snacks in the lobby 24 hours a day
- Complimentary hot breakfast every morning
- Fridge and Microwave in each room
- Flat screen TV with a variety of channels and a nice work space in each room
- Comfortable clean rooms with lots of space
- Public restrooms by the lobby as well as by the swimming pool area
- A lot of parking with locked entrances all around the hotel
Here is a small photo tour of our time there. These don’t even begin to cover everything, there is so much to do there, and we really loved our stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale.
The natural wonders that surround the hotel make the perfect backdrop. My kids will always remember swimming in that pool and the beautiful mountains in the background, especially during the sunset. They ask frequently when we can go back, so we are planning another trip for next year!
A photo posted by Coralie Seright (@coralieseright) on
About the Hotel
- 1 mile from Zion National Park entrance; park tram stop in front of the hotel
- Quaint shops, cafes, dining and art galleries within walking distance
- Springdale/Zion National Park hotel near attractions like Bryce Canyon
- Modern guest rooms and suites with magnificent views of the towering Red Rocks
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and fireplace
- 1,485 sq. ft. of flexible Zion National Park/Springdale business meeting space
Included in Every Stay
- Free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Hampton bed®
- Free high-speed internet access in every room
- Gym/fitness center use
a Springdale, Utah hotel at the gates of Zion National Park.
Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park is set amidst the towering red rock cliffs of Zion National Park, adjacent to the Virgin River. Discover the majesty of Zion from our hotel and enjoy easy access to quaint shops, dining and attractions.
See the sights with two free shuttle services. Board the Springdale Shuttle to nearby attractions, including the Zion Visitors Center. The Zion Shuttle takes you from the Visitors Center to many spots within the park. Explore the numerous hiking and biking trails, go camping or simply take your camera for some stunning photography. Bryce Canyon National Park and Grand Canyon National Park are also nearby.
Feel at home in a spacious guest room or suite at this Springdale hotel, featuring modern decor and amenities. Surf the web with free WiFi and watch movies on the 40-inch HDTV. Feel refreshed after a great night’s rest in a clean and fresh Hampton bed® and start the day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast. If you’re heading out to explore the area, grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on your way out, available Monday through Friday.
Stay active during your stay in Springdale, UT with our fully equipped fitness center and outdoor pool. Ease tired muscles after a day of hiking in the outdoor hot tub, or simply relax by the outdoor fireplace. Business is easy with our multi-function meeting rooms and 24-hour business center.