This post is brought to you by Kaiderma. All opinions are my own. I love Winter and everything that comes with it like the snow and the holiday fun. What I don’t love is how my skin reacts to the cold weather. Rough, cracked skin on your hands and feet, dry skin on your legs and arms, your elbows and knees are rough and dry, not to mention your face. Dry cracked lips and dry skin making it hard to not feel like a lizard. It can seem a little overwhelming to take care of these issues, but with the right skin care products and these winter skin care tips, you will have your summer glow back in no time!
We have been testing out the Kaiderma Skin Care products for the last week or so, and I have to say that I am very impressed. I love how well the scrubs exfoliate and clean my skin without being rough or leaving it looking red – it looks healthy and glows. The Oil Wash is spectacular. What I love most about it is the powerful antioxidants and that it is safe to use every day. I am honestly impressed with all of the products I tried. So if you want to up your Winter skin care routine – be sure to add some of these products to your regimen.
Here are our favorite Winter Skin Care Tips to help you keep your healthy “summer glow” and soft skin:
- Wash your face morning and night using lukewarm water
- Use a moisturizer on your face morning and night – try using one with SPF in the morning – or adding in a sunscreen if you will be outside
- Keep your favorite lotion close by and apply it to your neck, arms, hands, legs, and feet regularly (at least once a day if not more)
- Use a facial scrub and body scrub to exfoliate 1-2 times a week and then apply moisturizer/lotion
- Use a humidifier in your home/office
- Use overnight moisturizers
- Drink a lot of water – stay hydrated
- Exercise regularly
- Eat healthy
These things will help keep that soft glow to your skin – and having the right skin care products makes a big difference.
I love this facial scrub. It is not too harsh, and it works very well to exfoliate my skin and leave it feeling smooth and soft. I use it a couple of times a week to help keep my skin looking great. It is made of vitamins and minerals to help replenish my skins essential oils and I also love the smell. The extra fine sea salt in the scrub really makes a difference. You need to try the Kaiderma Coconut Mango Facial Scrub!
The Kaiderma Ocean Body Scrub is perfect for my hands, feet, legs, and arms to exfoliate that rough dry skin and leave it feeling silky smooth. Even without applying lotion afterward, I noticed a difference in how it looked and felt. It has over 15 minerals and Vitamin E on top of the antioxidants, and essential lipids. The smell is good and you will love how your skin looks too.
The Lip Therapy is perfect for purses, handbags, makeup bags, pockets, etc and leaves your lips feeling and looking silky smooth. It helps heal dry, cracked lips and has natural oils, antioxidants and vitamins to keep your lips looking great!
Here is an overview of the products that I received:
- Gently Cleanses Away Makeup, Dirt and Excess Sebum
- For Normal to Dry Skin
- Safe for Everyday Use and Formulated to Promote Healthy, Well-Hydrated Skin
- Made with Powerful Antioxidants to Fight Free Radicals and Signs of Aging
- Select Botanical Oils Protect and Replenish Barrier Lipids
- Gentle but Effective Exfoliation To Reveal Healthy, Vibrant New Skin
- Apply 2-3 X’s Per Week for Best Results
- Available in Tropical Essences of Key Lime or Coconut Mango
- Fights Free Radicals and Premature Signs of Aging
- Hydrates Skin and Replenishes Essential Oils
- Exfoliates with Pure Atlantic Sea Salt and Coral Powder
- Contains Over 15 Minerals and Vitamin E
- Essential Lipids to Support and Nourish Skin Barrier
- Made with Powerful Antioxidants to Fight Free Radicals (and wrinkles!)
- Available in Coconut Mango, Key West Key Lime, and Tahitian Gardenia
- Repairs Dry, Chapped Lips Safely and Naturally
- Natural Oils and Antioxidants Help Protect Against Future Damage
- Infused with Subtle Hint of Fresh Mango
- Safe For Daily and Nightly Use
- Made with Marine Botanicals and Vitamins A, C, and E to Nourish and Protect
Get Kaiderma products for the best skin care. These make the perfect gifts for your friends and family for Christmas.
What are your Winter Skin Care Tips?