I am a Peppa Pig Ambassador and received these items to share with you. All opinions are my own. I love helping my kids get ready for Valentine’s Day. They are always so excited and have a lot of fun putting their Valentine’s together. We just got a fun package filled with Peppa Pig Valentine’s, a movie, a sticker book and more! She took it with us when we went to visit the grandparents and had a great time with her cousins going through everything and working on Valentine’s!
Included in the package was:
- 16 Peppa Pig Valentines with Bonus Teacher Card
- 16 Peppa Pig Valentines with 16 Notepads
- 32 Peppa Pig Valentines
- 32 Peppa Pig Valentines with 32 Stickers
- Trends International Peppa Pig Sticker Activity Kit
- My Sticker Activity Kit includes 1 sticker album, 8 sticker sheets, and 4 play Scenes. Durable plastic carrying case for continued storage. Includes handle for easy carrying on the go.
- Trends International Peppa Pig Craft Stickers
- Six sticker sheets bound together in a flip pad, featuring your favorite licensed characters. Great for use as party favors, in classrooms or at daycare.
- Peppa Pig Stars DVD
As you can see, all of the cousins had a great time making Peppa Pig Valentine’s. They made them for each other, for their friends and for family members. They loved the stickers too! The fun sayings and cute pictures made it even more fun. These are great for girls and boys alike!
Kenzie has had so much fun with her sticker book! She has played with it for hours since she got it, going through the book and the paper and making her picture over and over. Peppa Pig always has a way of making things more fun! She is so excited to go to school and hand her Peppa Pig Valentine’s out this week. She has gone through and got them all ready to go with the little heart stickers and everything!
What fun Peppa Pig Valentine’s ideas do you have this year? I would love to know.