New Year’s Eve is almost here and so I wanted to share this fun round up of ideas you can use. This collection of New Years Eve Party Games, Food and Decor is great for adults and kids alike and will give you a great start to your party planning. I hope you find some inspiration here, and I would love for you to share your ideas with me as well. We are sharing a super fun and easy DIY with you – DIY Fireworks for New Years – and these will also be great for the Fourth of July – so be sure to check that out in the next day or so!
Here is our big list of New Year’s Eve Party Games, Food and Decor:
I hope you have found some inspiration here. There are so many fun things you can do – just make sure to plan ahead a little and you will be all set. I am going to share our top 5 favorites for food, games and decor with you as well to give you even more ideas:
New Years Eve FOOD Ideas:
- Bacon Wrapped Lil’ Smokies
- Chips and Dip/Salsa
- Cookies (these would be fun to decorate with your family)
- Cupcakes (also would be fun to decorate) and Ice Cream
- Fondue Fountain with a variety of things to dip in it
New Years Eve GAMES Ideas:
- Pie Face Showdown
- Monopoly (this could last all night haha)
- Video game tournament like Mario Kart
New Years Eve DECOR Ideas:
- Balloons with numbers or pictures on them
- Confetti (you can make your own, add glitter, sequins, etc and throw it outside for easy/no cleanup)
- New Years Resolutions paper to write on for everyone
- Glasses decorated with numbers, clocks or names on them
- Streamers add a lot of color and fun
Don’t forget about Photobooth ideas – make your own props. Be sure to snap a lot of pictures! It is going to be a fun night.
Happy New Year!