The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s® Little Bites® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.
Mornings at my house can be crazy. I have four kids, three of which go to school and my 5-year-old does home pre-school. Needless to say, we are always in a hurry to get ready and get out the door to make sure the kids are on time to school or other activities that we have planned. I always want to make sure that they have a good breakfast before they leave, but we don’t always have time to have a sit-down meal. Because of this, I am constantly looking for foods that they can eat on the go. Last time we were at the store my kids saw Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Muffins and so we had to get them. They taste so good and come in pre-packed bags so it makes it easy for the kids to grab one on the way out the door and eat on the way to school or before we leave.
Busy mornings are something that we have dealt with for years, and we will have them for years to come. Here are some tips and tricks that we have learned over the years that I wanted to share with you, to hopefully help your mornings run better:
- For easier mornings, stick to your guns about an earlier bedtime. This makes is easier to get up and get going for everyone.
- Make a checklist of things the kids need to go before you leave (get dressed, clean up clothes, make bed, brush hair, eat breakfast, brush teeth, etc). This will help them stay organized, and if they are like my kids, they will race through it just to see who can get done fastest.
- Have your kids set out their clothes ahead of time so they already know what they are wearing to school
- Go through their homework and assignments with them when they get home from school so you don’t have any last minute “I forgot”‘s in the morning
- Keep food on hand that is quick to eat and good for your family. We like Entenmann’s® Little Bites® and get them in a variety of flavors.
- Try and plan on leaving 5 minutes earlier than you need to in case something comes up, then you are not running behind.
I hope that these help you in the morning, and I would love to hear how you handle mornings like a pro. Leave a comment below.
Also be on the lookout for Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins. They are back by popular demand and now available nationwide and year-round. They are made with real strawberries and taste amazing, just like the rest of the Little Bites® Muffins. A delicious blend of strawberry and yogurt that everyone is sure to love. With less than 200 calories per pouch, Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins are a good source of calcium and vitamin D, and never contain high fructose corn syrup or trans-fat.
For more information about Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins please visit www.littlebites.com.