I love cooking and being in the kitchen but even i get burned out getting dinner on the table every night. That is why I like to add healthy but easy to prepare meals into my weekly meal plan. Gorton’s Artisan meals are perfect combination of outstanding flavor and ease to prepare. You can also enter the the Gorton’s Real Solutions Sweepstakes where you can enter to win $2,500. While you are there you can also check out the recipes, download a coupon and check out all of their amazing products.
Gorton’s Seafood has your meal-time solution for any night of the week, like Artisan Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Fillets with Grilled Vegetable Penne. Trust Gorton’s to help you serve a delicious & easy meal that will satisfy your hungry crew!
We made this amazing dinner with Lemon and Cracked Peppercorn Fish with a baked potato and asparagus. It literally to like 20 minutes to cook it all and have dinner ready. We cooked to the baked potatoes in the microwave since we didn’t want to wait for them to cook in the oven. To do this simply wash the potatoes, place them in a file over sandwich bag, then poke two holes into the potatoes through the bag. I microwaved 5 medium sized potatoes for about 11 minutes.
For the asparagus I boiled water and then added the washed asparagus and cooked for about 6 minutes. You can put it directly into cold water to stop the cooking. Right before you are ready to eat, saute over medium heat in melted butter, with salt and pepper to taste for two minutes and then serve right away.
The delicious fish was the easiest since we just put it in the oven and let it cook while we prepared everything else.
The meal was fabulous and it was healthy and quick.
If you want to break out of the funk of ‘having’ to prepare dinner and get into the ‘wanting’ to prepare dinner routine then here are 5 tips to help you get a better dinner routine:
1. Plan a menu with foods that are healthy but only take 30 minutes or less to prepare.
2. Make meals ahead of time and freeze them, then throw one in the slow cooker on your way out of the door in the morning and have a yummy dinner waiting with minimal preparation when you get home.
3. Make sure you have what you need to make what you want. Use your mask plan to make your shopping list.
4. Have your kids or spouse help with dinner. Either assign them nights to make the meal or for younger kids give them tasks to help you while you are cooking. It might take a little time to teach them but it is so nice one they pick it up.
5. Have fun. Experiment a little and try out combinations of food and ingredients to see what goes well and what doesn’t. Who knows what great recipes you will come up with.
Be sure to connect with Gorton’s on:
We received free product in exchange for this review. This does not affect our opinions and we only recommend products or services that we believe will be beneficial to our readers.