This post is sponsored on behalf of BodyArmor through the Mom It Forward Influencer Network. All opinions are my own.
My family is very active. We are always out and about doing things like hiking, exploring the local area and playing sports. My kids love sports, especially baseball/softball, basketball, and swimming. Through all of this, I think it is very important to keep them hydrated so they can be at their top performance. It is also important to have good, healthy snacks on hand so they can stay fueled and ready to play. We love BodyArmor drinks because they have potassium-packed electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins – and has no artificial flavors or sweeteners. This means my kids are getting superior hydration when they are active and able to perform their best.
Today I am going to share drink and snack ideas that will help keep your active children healthy and hydrated.
- BodyArmor Drinks: packed with Potassium-packed electrolytes and vitamins, these are great for any activity. You can get BodyArmor at Smith’s (Kroger brand stores).
- Fresh Cut Veggies: Pick some your kids’ favorite vegetables and cut them up into finger-friendly portions. Put them into a baggie and keep them in a little portable cooler with and ice pack.
- Fresh Fruit: Apples, berries, (uncut) bananas, oranges, grapes and several other fruits are all great to put in baggies and keep cool to eat whenever your kids get snacky.
- Whole Grain Crackers: These are great paired with some cheese and fruit to get some natural energy.
- Peanut Butter and Celery Sticks: Cut up celery sticks into 3-4 inch pieces and then put some peanut butter into resealable cups (or buy portable peanut butter cups) and dip the celery into the peanut butter.
- Hard Boiled Eggs: Boil the eggs but don’t peel them. Put them into a baggie or container and peel them when ready to eat. Remember to keep chilled.
- String Cheese: These are a great non-messy, and portable treat.
- Raisins: Another great non-messy portable treat that pairs great with cheese, crackers, and fruit.
- Granola Bars: My kids love helping me make these, or we will pick them up at the store and take with us.
Be sure to take advantage of the BodyArmour coupon to save even more on your next visit. They are priced at just 10/$10 right now through July 4 at your local Smith’s (Kroger brand) stores! That is a great price and you can pick them up when you are doing your grocery shopping. We want you to try BodyArmor drinks, so we are excited to offer a fun giveaway! Two lucky readers will each win one $25 gift card to Smith’s (Kroger brand stores) to use to buy your kids BodyArmor products for their next hike or sporting activity.
Giveaway is open to US residents only. Must be 18 or older to enter. Giveaway will run from 6/28-7/6. All entries will be verified. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to winning email or a new winner will be chosen. Wait for the Rafflecoptor to load below and enter. Good Luck!
The winner will receive a gift card that can be used at the following stores: Kroger, Bakers, City Market, Dillons, Food4Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyer, Frys, Gerbes, JC, King Soopers, Owens, Pay-Less, QFC, Ralphs, Smiths