This post is brought to you on behalf of Vaseline® and One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.
I hate how dry my skin gets in the winter. It doesn’t take much for my skin to look dry and scaly so I feel like a lizard walking around. I have found a few Winter Skin Care Tips that have helped a lot and my skin feels so much better, even my feet and hands, so they look and feel soft and smooth all the time now.
There are several ways to help your skin in all seasons, but there are my top 5 Winter Skin Care Tips:
- Moisturize More Often – Use a good moisturizing lotion like Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Advanced Repair to help heal dry skin and keep it looking beautiful.
- Stay Hydrated – Drinking lots of water keeps you feeling better, but it also helps your skin feel better.
- Wear Gloves and other protective gear outside – Protect your skin from the harsh elements by wearing clothing/gloves whenever you are outside.
- Use a Humidifier – Running a humidifier helps with a lot of different things, like keeping your skin from drying out.
- Wear Sunscreen – Protect your skin with sunscreen all year long. The winter sun, especially reflecting off the snow can damage your skin too.
These are simple things that you can add into your daily routine and will help with more than just giving you healthy skin. Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Advanced Repair lotion has healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly that deeply moisturize your dry skin. This lotion works miracles on my feet (especially my heals). It is clinically proven to heal dry skin in 5 days and is fragrance free. I love it!
Keep your skin healthy and happy while you are enjoying the winter with your family. Focus on all of the fun things you want to do instead of worrying about dry skin – let Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Lotions do their job while you do yours. You can get a 10oz. bottle at CVS stores nationwide for $4.99.