I am participating in an Ambassador program on behalf of Influence Central and hosted by the makers of Bayer® Aspirin. I have received compensation to thank me for my participation. All opinions expressed are my own
We love adventure. My family is always on the go, exploring and learning, and honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way. We have so much fun together and we love seeing as much of this beautiful world as we can. I want to teach my kids to live their lives to the fullest. I feel like taking them on adventures, showing them ways to live life to its fullest, will help them be more adventurous as they grow. My husband and I also like taking our parents with us when we go on adventures as well. It is great for my kids to be around them and we love having them share their knowledge and expertise with us too.
We each carry a bag with us when we go out full of food, water and other supplies that we need. One of the things that we make sure to carry is Bayer Aspirin. I want to be mindful of all scenarios we may encounter while we are out. I take a first aid kit, hygiene products, things for starting a fire, rope, etc. Bayer Aspirin is something that we take with us everywhere because chewing aspirin during a suspected heart attack could help save someone’s life. My Father-In-Law has suffered through 3 minor heart attacks and just recently had a quadruple bypass. We often go hiking, biking and camping with them and I want to make sure I am prepared in case something should happen. We want to live life to its fullest, so being prepared is important. Did you know there is a heart-attack in the U.S. every 42 seconds? Be prepared, help make saving lives something common. Carry Bayer aspirin everywhere you go so that you can be ready to help save someone’s life.
Here are 5 ways to live life to its fullest:
- Create a bucket list of places to visit, things to do, people to see, and work through the list.
- Plan trips, activities, gatherings, etc regularly. Even if it is exploring close to home, get out and explore where you can. Be prepared when you go on your trips.
- Talk to people, research online, read books and see what you can find out about “hidden gems” where you are going to visit so can see the “local” version and enjoy it more.
- Don’t complain. If you aren’t happy with something, work to change it. Figure out what is wrong and actively work to make it better.
- Make time to do the things you want to do. Don’t make excuses, and don’t put off until it is too late.
Learn more about Bayer Aspirin and how it could help save someone’s life. The Hero Smiths campaign talks about heart attacks in the U.S. and they are raising awareness of how we can help. By carrying Bayer Aspirin, we will have it on hand and ready. Having aspirin on hand during a suspected heart attack could help save someone’s life. Visit http://www.theherosmiths.com, and take the pledge, review the quiz and see how you can make a difference.
In the event of a suspected heart attack, call 9-1-1 and chew or crush and swallow aspirin as directed by a doctor.