I love hair. Believe it or not I actually was accepted into the cosmetology program at the school I went too, and then decided to go into computer programming instead. Now I wish I would have done both – because it would be so much fun to know all of the fun stuff about coloring and cutting that some of my friends do. One thing I do know is that they all love TONI&GUY® products. I am so excited that they are now available at retail locations like Walgreens, that are close to me so that I can get these amazing products without paying salon prices.
Healthy hair is important, especially if you do a lot of heating or coloring to your hair – you will need a routine to keep it shiny and healthy. (I have had a lot of color treatments over the years) I wanted to share with you my 5 tips for healthy hair.
- Use a really good Shampoo and Conditioner and let the conditioner set in your hair for about 3-5 minutes before you wash it out. Focus the shampoo on the scalp of the hair, and focus the conditioner on the roots of the hair
- Wash oily hair more often and find a Shampoo and conditioner formulated to help with your hair type. You can also use a deep conditioning treatment weekly if needed.
- Eat a healthy well balanced diet with plenty of protein and vitamins and fiber. This will help your hair grow faster, be shinier and healthier.
- Do not apply heat from curling irons or flat irons when wet. Don’t brush your hair when wet. Be careful with your flat or curling iron. Never apply heat from these items when your hair is wet. Air dry or blow dry first. You can use a comb to get the tangles out – a wide tooth comb is best. You can also use leave-in conditioner or detangler.
- Wear loose hair styles so that you aren’t hurting your head or your hair. Loose braids and pony tails are ideal if you have to pull your hair back.
Your hair is going to be your best accessory. It speaks volumes about your style and so you always want to be putting your best accessory in the lime light. Treat your hair with the salon quality TONI&GUY® styling collection you can find at Walgreens for great prices. They have something for everyone and they have the perfect products that will help you achieve the look you want from classic long waves to super straight, to pumped up volume.
You can use the store locator below to find TONI&GUY® products at a Walgreens near you.
I have been compensated for your post by Global Influence. This did not affect my opinions and they are 100% my own. We only recommend products or services that we believe will be beneficial to our readers.