Fuel Rewards Network Program
Our family loves to travel. Sadly, with the gas prices as how as they are, it makes it hard for us to enjoy going all the places we would like to. But, being frugal, it is also made me search for ways to save money on everything – even gas! Along with some grocery stores that offer fuel rewards when you get points, there is also a great way to save that is more versatile and gets you huge discounts at the pump. It is called Fuel Rewards Network (FRN).
The program is FREE – just pick up a Fuel Rewards Network Card at a participating Shell station, then activate it online at fuelrewards.com. Consumers can also request a Fuel Rewards Network Card online at fuelrewards.com.
The Fuel Rewards Network Program allows you to redeem the points you build up for discounted gasoline (up to 20 gallons per visit) at participating Shell stations. This is just one way that your family can cut the cost of an expensive bill that will never go away. The best part is, you don’t ever have to pay fill price at the pump again!
You earn rewards with the FRN program by making everyday purchases like food, clothing, and household items. You simply link a couple of cards and it gives you points based on how much you spend.
The multiple ways for consumers to save on the Fuel Rewards Network:
- Online Mall – Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering 5 cents per gallon for every qualifying $50 spent. Some online merchants may offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more – so consumers can multiply their savings!
- Dining – Earn 10 cents per gallon for every qualifying $50 spent when dining at more than 10,000 participating restaurant locations nationwide.
- Shell Fuel Rewards – Purchase specially marked products inside the convenience store as well as car washes and auto services at participating Shell stations and earn Fuel Rewards savings.
- eCoupons – Digital coupons available for select retailers in select markets provide additional cents-per-gallon savings when the digital coupon is selected at fuelrewards.com and the item is subsequently purchased with the coupon at a participating retailer.
- Grocery & Other Programs – Buy the everyday things you need and earn Fuel Rewards savings from participating FRN program grocery stores and retailers. Link your participating grocer or other retailers’ rewards card to your FRN Account to combine your rewards for even more savings at the pump at Shell in select markets.
(All discounts are not available in all areas)
· The program is unique because it allows consumers to combine or stack multiple rewards offers – or cents-per-gallon discounts – together for potentially huge savings right at the pump. Imagine taking as much as one, two, three dollars or more off per gallon on your next fuel purchase!
We are excited to let you know that 5 lucky utahcoupondeals readers will each win a Fuel Rewards Network card pre-filled with a $1 per gallon savings! That means that you can save up to $20 off 20 gallons of gas! We were able to take our car and truck and fill them both almost full for almost half of what we usually pay.
It is super easy to sign up for your FREE Fuel Rewards Network account and you can use it right away. We swiped our FRN card, then our credit card, and selected the type of gasoline, and there it was, the $1 discount automatically came off! The gas pumped stopped at 20 gallons. We were able to fill up our truck and most of our car. We even had a gas can on hand just in case.
I received a pre-loaded fuel rewards network card in exchange for posting this review and giveaway. Regardless, I only recommend only products and services I believe will be beneficial to my readers.