We are sharing our one pot chicken and potatoes with green beans recipe thanks to Sabatier® Edgekeeper® Forged Knives which we received to review. All opinions are my own.
I love dinners that taste amazing but have the appearance of me spending hours in the kitchen prepping and making it. One pot dinners make my life so much easier, so I wanted to share one our favorites with you today, to hopefully help you make meal time easier for you as well. The one we are sharing today is one pot chicken and potatoes with green beans. This dish literally took me about 15 minutes to prep (thanks to my Sabatier® Edgekeeper® Forged Knives), and it baked for about an hour, and dinner was ready. Prep was easy, clean up was easy and dinner was incredible. Perfectly cooked chicken seasoned to perfection with diced potatoes, whole organic green beans, and rolls to top it off. Add a side salad, strawberry lemonade, and dessert and you couldn’t get a better meal at a restaurant. Is your mouth watering yet?
One pot chicken and potatoes with green beans recipe
- 4-5 thawed boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 lbs of fresh or frozen organic green beans
- 7-8 medium size potatoes, washed and diced
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 package of onion soup mix
- 1 can of chicken broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Get your 10-inch by 15-inch glass baking dish (4qt) out and set oven to 425 degrees
- Spread green beans out in bottom of baking dish
- Rinse thawed chicken and slice into 1/4 inch pieces and put on top of green beans
- Wash potatoes and cut in half length wise, then dice into quarter size pieces and put on top of chicken
- Peel the 2 outer layers off of the onion, wash and slice into 1-inch pieces and put on top of the potatoes
- Take your kitchen tongs and mix the ingredients gently
- Sprinkle the packet of onion soup mix over the top and mix again
- Pour a can of chicken broth around the edges and lightly mix one last time
- Cover the top with tinfoil and put into oven
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes – take it out, stir it, recover it and put it back in for another 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked to 165 degrees internal and potatoes are cooked through.
- Take it out and serve hot with rolls and a salad.
The Sabatier® Edgekeeper® Forged Knives with Self-Sharpening Sheaths have been game-changers in my kitchen. The 8-inch chef knife, 8-inch slicer knife, 5-inch chef knife with kullens, 4.5-inch fine edge utility, 3.5-inch paring knife are always super sharp because of the built-in sharpener system in the storage block. These sharpeners automatically hone the cutlery every time the knives are removed or put back in the block. There are also 6 4.5-inch steak knives that are very sharp and work perfectly. Each knife is made from high-carbon stainless steel which is stain and corrosion resistant. I love the block which is made from natural hardwood. The knives are not dishwasher safe; hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately. This is a great knife set that will make your kitchen time so much more enjoyable. You can get it on amazon.com for a great price
Here is a printable recipe for you, or can book mark this page and come back for the recipe.
What are some of your other favorite one pot dishes? I would love to try them.