There are so many great movies that come out on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital this week. Here are our favorites:
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment provided me with a free copy of the DVD I reviewed in this Blog Post. The opinions I share are my own
The Flash Series has been one of our favorites since the beginning. We have watched almost every episode, so I can’t wait to catch up and rewatch while we wait for Season 4 to start (hopefully in Oct sometime). If you haven’t seen this show yet – now is the time to start! It is a great addition to the superhero world and the episodes are packed with action and great storylines.
Struck by the supercharged fallout of a particle accelerator explosion, forensic scientist Barry Allen becomes the fastest man alive: The Flash! With his newfound time-warping speed and help from the S.T.A.R. Labs team – Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon and Harrison Wells – and his adoptive family, Detective Joe West and Joe’s daughter Iris, the Scarlet Speedster runs circles around other metahumans set on wreaking havoc in Central City, while traveling between alternate universes and protecting our world from otherworldly threats. Last season, new dangers arrived from a parallel earth known as Earth-2, under the direction of an evil speedster named Zoom. In Season Three, Barry faces the unknown – as he irrevocably alters the timeline by saving his mother from the clutches of the Reverse-Flash. The only question now is – as he wrestles with the consequences of his own Flashpoint Paradox, including the wrathful Speed God Savitar – will he be able to find a way out?
Nickelodeon provided me with a free copy of the DVD I reviewed in this Blog Post. The opinions I share are my own
My kids love PAW Patrol, so when they saw the new PAW Patrol: The Great Pirate Rescue DVD, they couldn’t wait to see it. Especially my son – who loves pirates. It has 6 fun-filled episodes that are perfect for this fall, like the Pirate and Halloween episodes as well as the other fun they will have! Get on DVD tomorrow!
It’s all paws on deck in Nickelodeon’s brand-new DVD collection – PAW Patrol: The Great Pirate Rescue! – available September 5. In this six-episode, swash-buckling adventure, the PAW Patrol take to the high seas for some epic rescues. Fans can join Ryder, Chase and the rest of the gang as they discover a secret pirate cave, embark on a treasure hunt, rescue whales and more.
- Pups and the Pirate Treasure – The PAW Patrol must rescue Cap’n Turbot after he accidentally stumbles into a secret cave that was once a pirate’s hideout. While there, they find an incomplete treasure map and embark on an adventure to find the missing pieces.
- Pups and the Ghost Pirate – It’s Halloween and Cap’n Turbot is having a party on an old pirate ship! When the ship mysteriously starts to head out to sea captained by a “ghost,” the PAW Patrol must work together to save the ship and discover who the ghost is.
- Pups Save the Bay – When there’s an oil spill in Adventure Bay, Ryder and the pups must rescue a baby whale and clean up the spill before any other animals swim through it.
- Pups Save a Goodway – When Adventure Bay’s famous statue of Grandpa Grover Goodway ends up at the bottom of the Bay, Ryder and the pups have to help Cap’n Turbot raise it to the surface and get it to Town Square before Mayor Goodway’s family reunion.
- Pups Save a Pool Day – On a hot day, the pups head to the water park where they discover that the pool is empty! It’s all paws on deck as they work to fix the broken water tower and get their pool day back on track.
- Circus Pup-Formers – When the circus animals don’t make it in time for the show to start, Ryder and the pups step in and perform for Adventure Bay.
Here are great new releases you can buy or watch: