This post was sponsored by Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. I am sharing 5 tips for hosting the perfect party.
Hosting the perfect party is a lot of fun, but it can also be stressful. Food, games, decorations, entertainment, etc are all things that you need to worry about and want to be perfect. Since I have four kids most of my parties are for them, and cupcakes and punch solve most of my problems, lol, but when I have parties with my friends I want something a little more sophisticated (not that cupcakes aren’t great…) and that are calorie-conscious. That is why my go-to treat for parties are the delicious Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods Salted Caramel Brownie Bliss treats.
When I am at the store getting everything I need, I will grab a few boxes of the Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods Salted Caramel Brownie Bliss treats (at only about $3.29 a box it saves me time and clean-up) as well as fresh fruits and veggies for a great food for the party. These sweet and salty treats deliver the perfect combination of rich chocolate brownie and decadent caramel. I have to hide these from my kids because they love to sneak them lol. Since they only have 80 calories per serving and 4 SmartPoints®. it is a great way to indulge.
So now you want to plan a get together with your friends, just so you can pick some of these up (I like to keep a box hidden in my room so I can have a small break now and then). Here are 5 tips for hosting the perfect party:
- If the weather is warm, have the party outside. At your house, the park, a beach, etc. This will give your guests a little more space and you won’t have to worry about cleaning up as much.
- Get party treats, food and drinks that everyone can enjoy (like the Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods treats).
- Keep the decorations simple. Light a few candles and turn on some soft music. It will fill in the silences (if there are any) and the candles will help relax everyone.
- Use paper goods as much as possible. It is less cleanup and then your guests can get second servings later in the party without feeling bad about extra dishes.
- Plan a couple of games or activities. It is fun to visit, but games or activities will bring everyone together.
Be sure you give a few weeks notice if possible and remind your guests leading up to the party. Life gets busy and you don’t want them to forget. Ask for RSVP’s so you don’t over or under plan.
I love the Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods. I not only use them for parties and get together’s, but also love putting one in my purse and having a snack at my kids’ games, or while we are traveling. Have you tried them yet? Weight Watchers is inviting customers to purchase any Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods treat and try it. If you don’t love it, you get you money back! Take the “Love It Or It’s Free” Challenge through May 31, 2016.
So what are you waiting for? Plan a fun party with your besties and get the Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods treats. They are sure to please!
What are your tips for hosting the perfect party?