We received this car to test drive for a week from DriveShop. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
Last week I was able to test drive the new 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE. I honestly wasn’t very familiar it before I got it, so I had a great time “getting to know” the car during the week that we had it. I was surprised at all of the features that I kept discovering to make the driving experience as comfortable as possible and also safe. I was able to connect my phone through Bluetooth and listen to my music or audio books while I was driving, and I could control the stereo with the buttons on the steering wheel. It also has hands-free calling which came in very helpful. I also loved that it has a big trunk. It provided ample cargo space when we were traveling with a full car. The touchscreen/backup camera is very helpful, especially when parking.
Some of our favorite features of the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE are:
- Active Stability Control (ASC) employs sensors that monitor the grip of each tire. If a wheel begins to slip, the system communicates with the ABS to apply the brakes to the wheels with the most traction, helping you to stay in control.
- Halogen headlights
- Mitsubishi’s Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) body utilizes crumple zones that route and absorb energy during high-impact collisions.
- Rearview camera
- Hands-free connectivity
- Steering wheel controls
- With a compact size and best-in-class turning radius, Mirage G4 is the ultimate car for navigating narrow city streets, tight corners and even tighter parking spaces.
- The 2017 Mirage G4 ES features a 1.2L engine and two transmission options to suit your driving needs. Choose the 5-speed manual transmission for more control or the ultra-efficient and smooth Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for more carefree driving.
- Hill Start Assist (HSA) helps prevent the vehicle from rolling backward when starting on a hill or incline. When activated, the features holds the brakes for approximately two seconds as you switch from the brake pedal to the accelerator.
- Mitsubishi’s FAST-Key system lets you unlock your car and go, without taking your keys out of your pocket or purse.
- Automatic climate control
- Heated front seats
These are just some of the features that you can expect to find. Get ready for some fun! Here is our picture tour:
I was really impressed with the gas mileage. We drove the car for a week and only had to put gas in it once! That being said we took it for several drives that were longer than an hour each way, and we averaged over 30 miles a gallon, and at least half of the driving was in the city. There is enough room to comfortably seat 3 in the back – making this a great 5 seater car for a great price with great gas mileage.
Choose a car that fits your life, not dictates it. With a city-smart size yet best-in-class legroom and a budget-friendly price tag, Mirage G4 is just the right amount of car for adventures, errands and everything in between.
The car handles well in weather. We had snow and rain both during the time that we had the car, and the car let me feel in control. I didn’t have to worry at any point. A bonus is the 10-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty to give you peace of mind. The Mitsubishi Mirage G-4 is a great car, especially for students, commuters, and city drivers. Head over to your local Mitsubishi Dealer today and give it test drive.
You can also learn more about Mitsubishi on:
WEBSITE | http://www.mitsubishicars.com/mirage-g4
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/Mitsubishi
TWITTER | https://twitter.com/mitsucars
INSTAGRAM | https://www.instagram.com/mitsubishimotors