Spongebob Squarepants has been around for a long time. It hasn’t changed the show – and my kids love it now. The newest DVD – Spongebob Squarepants: Adventures of Spongebob on DVD today so be sure to pick it up and enjoy it with your kids.
Even Bikini Bottom needs protection from Evildoers and in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants the ocean’s greatest heroes are here to save the day. Whether it is Patrick-Man working hard to clean up Bikini Bottom or the legendary Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy being dragged back into the crime-fighting business, there is no stopping these deep-sea heroic adventures. Super-fans will not want to miss the complete collection of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes, available together for the first time.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants includes the following episodes:
- Patrick-Man!– Patrick becomes the superhero Patrick-Man, who intends to clean up Bikini Bottom-whether it wants it or not!
- Mermaid Man Begins– Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy let SpongeBob and Patrick in on their secret, heroic origins!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy– When SpongeBob and Patrick hear that their beloved heroes are living in a nearby retirement home and they decide that the duo must come out of retirement, the aging superheroes discover their toughest challenge yet will be SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II– SpongeBob wins The Conch Signal from “The Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy” and now he can summon the semi-retired superheroes whenever there’s an emergency. Rather than keep getting signals for “emergencies” like opening jars, the duo take SpongeBob along for their patrol to see what real crime fighting is all about.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III– SpongeBob and Patrick are house sitting for Mermaid Man and Barnacle boy when theydiscover the evil super villain, Man Ray frozen in a tank. After setting him free, they are forced to take on the roles of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy in order to re-capture the villain and save Bikini Bottom!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV– When SpongeBob finds Mermaid Man’s utility belt in The Krusty Krab, he can’t help but take it and play with the buttons. But when he accidentally shrinks all of his friends and all of Bikini Bottom, he has to go to Mermaid Man and confess that he played with the belt so that they can try to return everyone to normal!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V– Barnacle Boy, sick of being the sidekick, teams up with arch villains Man Ray and Dirty Bubble to cause havoc all over Bikini Bottom. Without his sidekick, Mermaid man is unable to stop them-until Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and SpongeBob team up with him to be his SuperFriends!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture-SpongeBob and Patrick are not happy with the new movie about Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy which uses young, new actors to play their heroes, so they set out to make their own version of the movie using the real guys fresh from their retirement home.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob– Plankton has brainwashed Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and orders them to wreak havoc on the Krusty Krab. It’s up to SpongeBob SquarePants and his trusty spatula to save the day!
Get Spongebob Squarepants: Adventures of Spongebob at most major retailers and online at Amazon.com
We received a pre-release copy of this in order to do this review. This does not affect our opinions and they are 100% our own.