I have been fascinated by the sea from a young age when my parents took me to SeaWorld® San Diego for the first time at around the age of 5. What an experience. I don’t remember much about that trip but I do remember the star fish, the whales, and dolphins at SeaWorld® San Diego and the tea cups at Disneyland.
Here are some fun insider tips:
- Stop by the animals displays around feeding times. It is a great way to really see the animals up close.
- Meet with an animal trainer behind the scenes with the Dine With Shamu program.
- Take the Animal Spotlight Tour or Penguins Up-Close Tour.
- Bring a waterproof camera or case.
- Sesame Street Bay of Play is perfect for your little kids
- Bring an Autograph Book and catch the Shamu and Crew Characters from 9am-12pm near the front gate.
- Arrive at the Sea Lions Live show at least 30 minutes early to see the fun pre-show stuff.
I am now grown and married with 4 kids of my own and I want them to have memories of their own so we are heading out on a family vacation. SeaWorld® San Diego is our first stop and I am so excited. If you are planning a trip to Southern California, make sure you go to SeaWorld®. This year, SeaWorld® San Diego is celebrating their 50th Celebration! There are so many fun things going, on but one of the biggest is the addition of the Explorer’s Reef! This will be unveiled on March 21, 2014!
They have so much to experience there from Rides to Shows and Hands on Encounters!
- Journey to Atlantis
- One Ocean
- Shipwreck Rapids
- Wild Arctic Ride
- Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation
- Blue Horizons
- Dolphin Interaction Program
- Explorer’s Reef
- Shark Encounter
- Beluga Interaction Program
- Pets Rule!
- Abby’s Sea Star Spin
- Dolphin Point
- Cirque de la Mer
- Penguin Encounter
- Dolphin Encounter
- Sesame Street Bay of Play
- Animal Spotlight Tour
- Elmo’s Flying Fish
- Penguins Up-Close Tour
- SeaWorld Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- Oscar’s Rocking Eel
- California Tide Pool
- Shamu’s Underwater Viewing
- Wild Arctic
- Aquaria: World of Fishes
We can’t wait for our trip and to spend the day at SeaWorld® San Diego! Get your tickets now and get ready for a day full of adventure and fun! Be sure to check them out at: