I headed out to Dollar Tree to see what awesome deals I could find this week (see weekly matchups here) and as I went to check out, the cashier asked if I wanted any Nivea Lip Gloss for $1. I was like (WHAT?!?!)…..um yea…so he showed me the little display at the check out and they had a ton, so I was like I want to run out to my car and get my nivea coupons for them, and I will be back in to get four. (There wasn’t a huge amount of people there so I wasn’t worries about them selling out…lol). Anyways, I grabbed my coupons out of my inserts and went back in and got four FREE Nivea Lip Gloss for only $0.27 because of tax. YAY!
Buy (2) Nivea Lip Gloss $1 each
Use the $3/2 coupon in the 1/6 RP (will adjust down to $2/2)
Final Cost FREE
I will admit that the Manager was a little strict. She told me that only one coupon was allowed per item even if it said OFF OF TWO, they can only take it off of one because you have to have one coupon for each item you are buying. The policy doesn’t state that but it depends on how your manager is interpreting the policy. Others have had no problems getting two with the coupon.
Here is a copy of the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy:
COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only 1 Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item. The coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date and a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.