This post is brought to you by TripAdvisor. All opinions are our own.
We just got back from an amazing weekend trip to Arizona. Neither my husband or I had been to the Cottonwood, AZ area before, so weren’t sure what there was to do, places to eat, etc. I am a big time planner when it comes to travel and love to plan ahead and get ideas for what we can do and see before we leave. Because of this, I needed to know what there was to do in the area and so I went to my go-to site for information – tripadvisor.com.
I love using TripAdvisor.com to read reviews of places that we are thinking about visiting and also learning more about the places we want to go. I recently learned that you can also book tickets to certain attractions/outings as well. This was great news to me because we were planning our trip to Arizona and we wanted to know what was fun to do and experience it ourselves.
As we were looking around Cottonwood, AZ we got a whole list of things to do, and on that list was the Blazin’ M Ranch Chuck Wagon Dinner and Show. I knew it was something that we all would love, so I didn’t hesitate booking tickets for my family. The process was so easy and only took a few minutes. We got our tickets in an email, which we printed off and took it with us.
When we arrived, we were able to check in without any issues and we had a great night with a delicious meal and a great show. The reviews are what encouraged us to book this and we were not disappointed. Our whole family loved it (from ages 6-30+) and we will do it again when we are in the area. The tractor ride, the petting zoo, horseshoes, a real cowboy that helped our kids learn to rope ‘cows’, all of the shops and displays, the food, the show and everything else made it a night we won’t forget. The kids still talk about it and want to go back too.
In addition to the Blazin’ M Ranch, we also wanted to do a couple of other things so we looked at the top things to do in Cottonwood, AZ and found a list of places to visit. Based on the recommendations we were also able to experience the Out of Africa Wildlife Park, Tuzigoot National Monument, Grand Canyon South Rim and even Horseshoe Bend on the way home.
We had so much fun on our trip. I am so glad that we decided to use TripAdvisor to book our experience and see what else there was to do in the area. TripAdvisor is the world’s largest provider of tours, activities and attractions, with more than 56,000 bookable experiences in 2,500 destinations worldwide.
Why book on TripAdvisor? Because booking attractions in-person, after arrival, can be risky – there’s no reviews to read, there’s no “big picture” overview of what’s available, some attractions may be unavailable at short notice or come with an hours-long line. TripAdvisor removes this friction:
- Knowledge: You get consolidated options in one place
- Reviews: Read thousands of reviews on attractions so you can make informed choices
- Ease: Quick and easy to book online or with the mobile app
- Whenever, wherever: You can book a month in advance, a week in advance, a day in advance, or a ‘skip the line’ ticket form the very line you’re standing in.
- VIP access: You can get skip-the-line opportunities, behind-the-scenes access, private viewings and more.
- 24/7 customer service: Book with TripAdvisor Attractions and you’ll have 24/7 access to their amazing customer support team.
- Low price guarantee: If you find a lower price for the same tour or activity within 72 hours of booking, or if you arrive at your destination and find your activity offered at a lower price by our operator, let them know and they will refund the price difference.
Learn more about TripAdvisor & book your next activity, attraction or hotel on:
WEBSITE | https://www.tripadvisor.com
TWITTER | https://twitter.com/tripadvisor
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/TripAdvisor
INSTAGRAM | https://www.instagram.com/tripadvisor