“This review was made possible byDouble Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
We love pampers. I love it even more when my kids wake up dry. It is such an amazing step as a parent to have a dry happy baby! A dry baby= a happy baby and a happy baby = a happy family. My daughter is happy when she is dry and so am I!
Pampers is having a huge twitter party tomorrow night (on 10/2) at 9 pm EST. You can RSVP for the Pampers #BabyGotMoves Twitter Party here: http://twtvite.com/
Here is why you are going to want to be there:
Twitter Party Prizes Include:
- 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers, a $15 iTunes GC and a VTech Learn and Dance Interactive Zoo
- 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers and a Zoo Tunes Mobile Blue Tooth Speaker (owl)
- 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers and a $100 Gift Card to Little Gym/ Gymboree/ My Gym
- 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers a $25 iTunes GC and an iPad Mini ($350 value)
- RSVP: 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers
You will have a great time with your hosts:
@DoubleDutyDivas, @BridgetteLA, @CeceliaMecca @AngieKcom @WhatMommiesNeed @RamblingChick, and our sponsor @Pampers and I will be there (@CoralieSeright) joining the party too! Come and join us for a fun and AWESOME PRIZES!
You can learn more about this and Pampers on the