Seven Peaks Utah Pass of All Passes only $9 (after $20 gift card)
The Seven Peaks Utah Pass of All Passes is at this incredible price again just in time for Christmas! These make great stocking stuffers and provide a whole year of fun for your family for less than $10 a person!
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a Utah Pass of All Passes with a $20 food voucher valid at any Seven Peaks location (a $99.50 value)
- $29 for a Utah Pass of All Passes with a $20 gift card to Walmart (a $99.50 value)
The Utah Pass of All Passes includes:
- Unlimited 2013 season admission to Seven Peaks Provo and Seven Peaks Salt Lake City (formerly known as Raging Waters). The season begins in May.
- Unlimited activities at Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi, Seven Peaks Fun Center Orem, and Seven Peaks Fun Center Sandy
- Admission to general admission seating at Real Salt Lake, Utah Blaze, Utah Grizzlies, Rocky Mountain Raceway, and other events.
Seven Peaks’ multiple locales thrill guests with attractions ranging from water slides to go-karts and bowling. At Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo, the aquatically inclined can cascade down water slides, seesaw around the mammoth half-pipe tube ride, or ride the crests of the 400,000-gallon wave pool. Guests can scan the attractions at Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City, such as unique water slides and the Amazon River, then plummet off the Cliffhanger, a curvy slide that ends with a sudden 5-foot drop into a pool. The Lehi and Orem locations house an assortment of waterless excursions, including mini golf, go-karts, batting cages, and laser tag.
The Utah Pass of All Passes lets guests use the Fun Centers’ bowling lanes to show off elite bowling skills developed from years of rolling watermelons into doghouses. Pass holders also receive perks such as access to skating at Peaks Ice Arena, admission to events at Rocky Mountain Raceways, and admission to baseball and arena-football games.