Nickelodeon released two new fun DVD’s today! Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings and Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures. They are packed with your child’s favorite characters (including WallyKazam). My kids love watching these and they all have great lessons and messages.
HOP INTO NEW ADVENTURES WITH BROTHER AND SISTER BUNNY DUO MAX AND RUBY IN THE NEW DVD RELEASE MAX & RUBY: SWEET SIBLINGS
Fans won’t want to miss the exciting fun-filled adventures of the dynamic brother-sister duo Max and Ruby in the brand-new DVD, Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings. The DVD features 12 episodes of the hit Nickelodeon preschool series based on acclaimed author Rosemary Wells’ classic children’s books.
Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings is available today on DVD!
The Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings DVD includes the following episodes:
- “Max Says Hello” – Ruby needs to prepare her tea party, but Max is too busy saying “hello” to all his toys to help out.
- “Ruby’s Spa Day” – Ruby and Louise try to have a relaxing spa day but Max insists upon playing his noisy new drum.
- “Ruby’s Tai Chi” – Max’s toys interfere with Ruby and her friends practicing their Tai Chi routine
- “Engineer Max” – Ruby wants to get Max to Grandma’s house for a special surprise, but Max just wants to ride on the toy train at the store.
- “Max’s Toy Train” – Ruby wants to get ready for a sleepover at Grandma’s, but Max just wants to play with his new train.
- “Max’s Train Ride” – Ruby wants to have a very special dolly tea party with Grandma, but Max wants to go for a train ride.
- “Max and Ruby’s Train Trip” – Max can’t wait to ride on a train, but Ruby knows you have to get on the right train at the right time.
- “Go To Sleep Max” – Ruby wants to go to sleep in their sleeper car. But Max just wants to stay up.
- “Conductor Max” – Ruby wants to give Aunt Claire and Uncle Nate a card, but Max is intrigued with the conductor’s hat.
- “Space Bunny” – Ruby wants to make a scrapbook for Grandma while Max is acting out the adventures of “Space Bunny!”
- “Max’s Sprinkler” – Ruby wants to have a perfect Summer Fashion Party, but Max is intent on playing with the sprinkler.
- “Max’s Pogo Stick” – Ruby wants to surprise Grandma by planting daisies in her garden, while Max is trying to learn how to hop on a pogo stick.
Running Time: 96 Minutes
You can order your copy of Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings on Amazon.com.
RING IN THE SPRING WITH EVERYONE’S FAVORITE NICKELODEON FRIENDS, INCLUDING THE DVD DEBUT OF WALLYKAZAM!
Spring into the warm weather with Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures, a new DVD collection with over 2 hours of fan-favorite episodes including Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Wonder Pets, Blue’s Clues and the DVD debut of Wallykazam! Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution,
Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures is available today on DVD!
The Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures DVD includes the following episodes:
- Wallykazam: Picnic: Impossible
- Bubble Guppies: The Spring Chicken is Coming
- Team Umizoomi: Umi Egg Hunt
- Dora the Explorer: King Unicornio
- Blue’s Clues: Nature
- Wonder Pets: Help The Easter Bunny!
- Wonder Pets: Help The Groundhog!
Running Time: 144 Minutes
You can order your copy of Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures on Amazon.com.
Brought to you by Nickelodeon and Paramount Home Media Distribution. We received copies of the DVD’s in order to do this review. This did not affect our opinions and they are 100% our own. We only recommend products or services that we believe will be beneficial to our readers.