My kids love Nickelodeon cartoons. Shimmer and Shine, Paw Patrol, Bubble Guppies and more are among their top favorites. My daughter couldn’t wait to get the package open and watch it when we opened this up the other day. Of course I watched it with her, and the DVD is great. It has all of her favorites and I know that your kids will love it as well.
- Shimmer and Shine: Abraca-Genie – Leah notices Zac’s magic tricks aren’t going quite so well, so she calls on her genies for some real magic assistance. Shimmer and Shine don’t get the tricks right either, and suddenly more than a rabbit pops out of Zac’s hat– a whole zoo of animals! The girls have to find a way to fix the magical mess before Zac’s big performance.
- PAW Patrol: Pups Leave Marshall Home Alone/ Pups Save the Mischievous Kitten – While at the Lookout by himself, Marshall gets a distress call– Katie’s kittens are on the loose! Can Marshall use all the Pup Packs to save the day on his own? / To win the Spotless Town award, the PAW Patrol pups must save Adventure Bay from Mayor Humdinger’s naughty Kitten Catastrophe Crew!
- Dora and Friends: Puppy Princess Rescue – When the Puppy Princess of Doggie Land goes missing, it’s up to Dora, all her friends, and their puppies to settle a feud between the canines and the cranky cats!
- Fresh Beat Band of Spies: Bunnies Go Bananas – When a bundle of bunnies accidentally turn Bo Monkey’s banana plant into a gigantic banana monster, the Fresh Beat Band of Spies must work together to create an antidote solution before it’s too late!
- Bubble Guppies: Bubble Kitty! – Molly and Gil find a lost kitten named Bubble Kitty and the Guppies learn that house cats are related to big cats. When Bubble Kitty’s owner calls, the kids take Bubble Kitty home to Meownt Rushmore, a rocky tribute to cats!
- Blue’s Clues: ¡Un Día Con Plum! – A visit from Plum, Periwinkle’s bilingual friend, gets kids to learn new Spanish words. Meanwhile, Plum and Periwinkle are building a marionetta together and kids play Blue’s Clues to figure out what kind of marionetta Blue thinks it should be. Kids figure out what certain words mean in Spanish by helping to identify missing body parts from Plum and Periwinkle’s marionetta.