I personally love taking photos but I love even more being able to display the pictures that I take. Even something as small as a 4×6 to put into a scrapbook or the canvas prints hanging on our wall I want to know that I am getting quality when I get them printed. No one wants to spend money, even pennies on a print if the quality is bad. My MailPix.com review is a thumbs up! They are simply amazing!
I had the opportunity to try out a new online photo service called MailPix. There are three things I absolutely love about MailPix!
- It is extremely user friendly. Along with their site being User friendly, they have amazing customer service. I was notified when my order shipped and they have super at quick responses and follow ups with me.
- They have a wide variety of services (prints, canvas prints, mugs, books, etc) and they are very fast. They offer promos and deals all the time. This makes it fun because you can often get a free item with your order.
- The quality of the items is amazing. I can say this because I have ordered prints from just about everywhere and the MailPix products were as good as all of them and better than most. There prices are very competitive too.
High quality items without draining your checking, good customer service and a user friendly site are the main things that will keep you coming back.
The items I ordered are :
Apron (great quality in the print and the material is heavy duty. I love it. I also love the larger cloth for the ties so it doesn’t knot.)
- Snowflake ornaments (these are just amazing. Very heavy duty and the print is stunning.)
- Canvas (the quality is breathtaking. They did an amazing job.)
- Thank you cards
- 5×7 prints
(On all of the prints, the quality was great. No blurring and they were not low resolution. The paper they printed them on was heavy duty as well.)
I give MailPix 5 out of 5!! Great service and great products.
They have a great offer going on right now where you can get 100 FREE 4×6 prints when you join!
You can find MailPix at:
(I received the items mentioned free in exchange for this review. This did not affect my opinion and all thoughts are 100% my own!)