Kristian Regale Sparkling Beverages Review
I will just come out with it, we don’t drink alcohol. With that being said I have to admit that we felt a little limited when we wanted to have something besides soda or juice with dinner or to relax with. There of course are the sparkling apple juice drinks at most stores but even those get old after a few times. I wanted something more….is that to much to ask? Lol. That is when we found Kristian Regale. With such a wide variety of flavors, distinct quality, and unbeatable taste we don’t feel like we are limited anymore.
Kristian Regale sparkling beverages are not only perfect for drinking but we also like to use them when we are cooking. I used the Lingon Berry-Apple flavor to make this Apple Glazed Pork Roast recipe.
“Natural ingredients, with a Swedish
twist, are the core of our philosophy.”
Apple Glazed Pork Roast recipe or Apple Glazed Chicken Recipe
- 1 pork roast (size depends on how much you want to make) OR 5-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 apples cut into wedges (this will help)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- White Sugar
- 1/2 bottle of Kristian Regale sparkling beverage (we used the Lingon Berry-Apple and the Pomegranate-Apple)
- Carrots (baby carrots or full size carrots cut into 1/2″ slices)
- Green Onions (one bundle)
- Place uncooked pork roast or chicken into slow cooker
- Cover with Kristian Regale juice (as you can see in picture above)
- Add carrots and chopped green onions
- Add apple slices (1-2 apples depending on how much you want)
- Mix contents around a little to make sure everything is covered with the juice and that the carrots are not on top of the meat but on the sides.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon over the top of everything
- Cover and let cook for 2-3 hours then turn pork roast and stir again
- Cook for an additional 3-5 hours or until meat falls apart easily
Kristian Regale juices are simply fabulous. I love all the different flavors and how much better it tastes than anything else we have tried. I found these juices at Ikea last time I was there for a great price. They are made of all natural ingredients from a Swedish Recipe that combines to give you such a unique taste and flavor.
You can connect with Kristian Regale at: