Winter’s chilly temperatures and icy winds are blanketing the country this week. As people turn to their thermostats, some Gender Wars may ensue! Who keeps the house warmer? How do you keep warm when your spouse won’t turn up the thermostat? These questions will be asked across the nation this winter. Below is an infographic with fun facts on portable heaters and how the sexes are bound to battle.
I don’t know of anyone who wouldn’t love to have their heating bill go down, and have their house warmer (except my husband!! lol, he would rather NOT have the house warmer!) Heating costs are very expensive and to help offset that, you can turn down your house heat a little and get a Honeywell 360° Heater. This little heater is amazing!
Here is some information about the Honeywell EnergySmart Surround Ceramic Heater:
The Honeywell HZ-435 Surround Heat® Heater uses ceramic technology to provide comfortable, even heat for whole room and personal warmth. It provides energy savings, excellent safety features and the ability to control your comfort all at a reasonable price. EnergySmart™ Technology uses energy wisely to self regulate electricity flow based on temperature for precise, intelligent comfort.
- EnergySmart™ Technology regulates power consumption to help save up to 35% on energy bills vs. conventional heaters.
- Digital LED lights accurately indicate room temperature and desired temperature.
- Constant high and low heat settings.
- Energy Usage Indicator displays the amount of energy used at any time.
- Programmable thermostat.
- 1-8 hour auto-off timer.
- 360° SafetyTip™ shuts heater off if tipped in any direction.
- Overheat Protection Device.
- Extra-Wide Sturdy Base.
- Ceramic technology for comfortable, even heating.
- 360° Surround Heat® for all around output.
- 180° directional heat option for personal warmth.
- Cool Touch handle.
- Color: Black
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Excited yet? It gets better! ENTER TO WIN A Honeywell EnergySmart Surround Ceramic Heater! Open to US only. Must be 18 or older to enter.