In my teenager years I was basically an only child since I am so much younger than my siblings. This left me with the responsibility of doing most of the chores because both of my parents were teachers and spent much of their time at school. I am sure many of you can relate to having both parents working. This has given me many many years of experience vacuuming and the
chore opportunity of using many different types of vacuums. In those 20+ years of grumbling while I vacuum, this last week is the first time I have actually smiled while I vacuumed my floors. The reason friends, is because I am in love with my new Dyson DC65 Animal Vacuum!
My daughter has asthma and severe allergies. So when I don’t keep the house vacuumed and dusted it really affects her breathing. This used to be such a hassle because I would have to use three or four different things (like the vacuum, broom, duster, etc) to clean and it would take forever. I felt like I was just pushing the dirt around. Since I have had my Dyson Animal Vacuum, I have been able to use the vacuum to take care of all of that. It cleans my carpets, the hardwood, the tile, it has great attachments for the stairs, and to help me dust. Our house is so much cleaner now and my daughter is healthier as well.
The Animal DC65 is everything you would expect from Dyson. Here are some of my favorite features:
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology (this is the power that really cleans the dirt, dust and allergens from your house)
- Self-adjusting cleaning head – designed for outstanding performance across all floors. (this means you don’t have to turn a switch to change the height of the brush, it does it all on its own, and it is AWESOME!)
- Brush bar has 25% more power. This drives the bristles deeper into the carpet removing more dirt.
- The ball technology. This is my favorite thing about this vacuum. It makes it so easy to turn, and move around.
- Clear bin that has filters traps all of the dust and hair. I love that it has a clear bin because it shows me when it is full as well as all of the dirt and hair that we have cleaned. It is VERY easy to empty the bin. You just hold the handle and push the button one to release it from the vacuum, and harder to open the bottom once you are over the garbage.
- It also comes with a Dyson Tangle-free Turbine tool (which has no brush bar, but has counter rotating heads and cleans REALLY well), and the Dyson Soft dusting brush. This gently removes dust and allergens from flat surfaces, delicate areas, and upholstery.
This vacuum is certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America. This is huge to me, and I can tell you that after using it for a few weeks to clean my home, I can tell a difference. You will also love that the filters on this vacuum are all hand washable – so you don’t ever have to buy replacement filters. You just wash them, let them dry for 24 hours, and you are ready to go again. I also love the 5 year warranty and how it is built strong.
Other vacuums rely on bags and filters to capture dust and dirt. Dyson machines have Root Cyclone™ technology. Centrifugal forces up to 100,000 times gravity fling dust and dirt straight into the bin. And that includes the fine dust that clogs the filters in ordinary bagless vacuums. Unlike other vacuum cleaners, Dyson machines don’t lose suction – and don’t need costly replacement bags and filters.
The Dyson is better than any other vacuum we have ever used and even next to brand new vacuums with similar technology, it still picks up more. We vacuumed with a brand new leading vacuum, and then vacuumed with our Dyson Animal afterward and I was amazing at what was left over that we couldn’t see. Nothing compares to a Dyson.
You can learn more about the Dyson Animal DC65 Vacuum on:
WEBSITE | http://www.dyson.com
FACEBOOK | http://www.facebook.com/dyson
TWITTER | http://www.twitter.com/Dyson
YOUTUBE | http://www.youtube.com/dysonus
We received a Dyson Animal in order to do this review. This did not affect our opinions and they are 100% our own. We only recommend products or services that we believe will be beneficial to our readers.