I get asked all the time what coupons you can use together and how to use them the right way. Here are a few tips to help you:
- Use can only use one manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- (there will be instances like the buy one get one free coupons that you can use a “cents” off coupon with it, to go towards the item you are paying for and not getting free. this will vary by store).
- Digital Coupons are considered manufacturers coupons, so they can NOT be stacked with the paper coupons.
- You CAN use a manufacturers coupon and a store coupon together.
- Some examples of stores that allow these are Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS, Target and Maceys)
- You CAN combine your store coupons, manufacturer coupons AND your Catalinas (Register Rewards, +Up Rewards, EBC, etc) to pay for your transaction.
- Check the Store’s Coupon Policy before you leave, and print out a copy to take with you. This should answer any questions about how to use coupons at their store.
Do you still have questions? Leave a comment and I (or someone that knows that answer) will be more than happy to answer it! 🙂