“Great hit baby”, “You got this”, “run, run, run” and “Wahoo!” are just a few of the things you hear me yelling at my girls’ softball games. They work so hard and try their best and I am so proud of them. After a heart-burn inducing 70 minutes, my girls’ team finally won 9-6. It was so fun and such a great experience for them. To celebrate their “lobsterworthy” moment, we had a mini celebration at Red Lobster. We had never taken our family there, and my kids loved every minute of the lively, contemporary seaside atmosphere. Right inside the door they have a Lobster tank and my kids were glued to it. The hostess was amazing and let all of my kids take turns holding a lobster or “petting” it, and my youngest even named them, lol.
We were seated promptly and in a huge booth – I loved that it was open on both ends, but that the bench seats were big enough to fit three adults comfortably. We got our drinks and appetizers ordered and had a lot of fun trying to decide what to order because it all looked so dang good. The Red Lobster menu has lobster options on pretty much every page, all at a broad range of prices, so anyone can enjoy lobster for any occasion. We were drawn to the Red Lobster Lobsterfest menu that is available for a limited time. It brings a whole new variety of lobster dishes to the menu, and it is the most celebratory and best limited time special that Red Lobster offers!
We decided to go with two yummy Lobsterfest dishes – the Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia (a Fresh tilapia roasted with crab-and-seafood stuffing and topped with Maine lobster meat in a creamy lobster butter sauce) and the Ultimate Feast® (A tender split Maine lobster tail, steamed North American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.).
These dishes were packed with rich flavor and the sauce and seafood combinations were the perfect marriage. I had personally never had Stuffed Tilapia before, and I was amazed at how good it was, and the meat melts in your mouth. All of my kids (a couple of which are pretty picky eaters) loved this and ate more of it than I did.
Other dishes that are available during Lobsterfest:
- Lobster Lover’s Dream® – A succulent rock lobster tail and sweet split Maine lobster tail, roasted and served with lobster-and-shrimp linguini Alfredo.
- Dueling Lobster Tails – two Maine lobster tails, one roasted and topped with tender shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce, the other golden-baked with crab-and-seafood stuffing.
- Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon – A Maine lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer and fresh Atlantic salmon, wood-grilled and finished with brown butter.
- Roasted Maine Lobster Bake – Roasted split petite Maine lobster tails tossed in a white wine and garlic-butter sauce, roasted with corn and potatoes.
- Lobster Scampi Linguini – Succulent Maine lobster meat over a bed of linguini in a white wine and garlic-scampi sauce.
With over 700 restaurants in the United States and Canada, their amazing menu and delicious flavors and great customer service, it is no wonder that Red Lobster is the world’s largest seafood restaurant company. Red Lobster sources its lobster from Maine and Canada and other types of seafood from over 20 countries around the world. I feel like I am eating right in those places from the comfort of my local restaurant.
Have a Lobsterworthy moment to share? During Lobsterfest, use the hashtag – #lobsterworthy – on social media to share special moments that call for one thing – lobster – and participate in special Lobsterfest contests.
What #Lobsterworthy moments do you have? Celebrate them at Red Lobster during Lobsterfest!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.