Making this Caramel Apples Recipe is something every family needs to do for a Family Tradition each fall! While they are a fall favorite, Caramel Apples can be decorated to fit any occasion! Along with the yummy caramel most of the sweets, cookies and candy’s can be used for toppings to make it an even yummier treat! Here is an easy Caramel apples recipe that your kids will ask for over and over. Be creative and get their favorite snacks and treats to use for the “toppings” and make it fun for them.
CARAMEL APPLES RECIPE (with toppings)
- 6 apples
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Remove the stem from each apple and press a craft stick into the top.
- Butter a baking sheet.
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave 2 minutes, stirring once. Allow to cool briefly.
- Roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce until well coated.
- (optional) Roll the apples in the toppings desired
- Place on prepared sheet to set.