Blaze and the Monster Machines: Rev Up and Roar! is out on DVD today! We received a pre-release screening copy and my kids couldn’t wait to get it open and watch these fun episodes. We just went to a Monster Truck show and my son loved watching these Blaze shows that reminded him of that. The DVD has 4 episodes on it and runs for about 87 minutes. It is great in the car on a road trip or for your kids to have a break so you can get some
reading cleaning done. Pick it up at most major retailers or online at Amazon.com.
Blaze and the Monster Machines: Rev Up and Roar! DVD includes:
- Zeg and the Egg – Zeg is out smashing things with Blaze and AJ when he finds a tiny dinosaur egg. The three friends must embark on an epic journey across a prehistoric landscape to return the truckodactyl egg to its mother.
- Dino Dash – Blaze and AJ are playing with their friend Zeg when he accidentally gets blasted by a geyser into a faraway mud pit. It’s up to Blaze and AJ to save Zeg using an engineering design inspired by their new dinosaur truck friends to rescue him before he sinks into the mud.
- Gasquatch – When Blaze and AJ head off into the woods to find a missing ball, they discover and befriend a misunderstood monster truck named Gasquatch. Gasquatch and his new friends travel back to Axle City where he earns the love and respect of all the trucks in town by sneezing away a storm cloud.
- Dragon Island Duel – It’s the day of the Dragon Island Duel, a one-on-one race between Blaze and Crusher across tropical Dragon Island. Crusher cheats and sends Blaze away before the race, leaving AJ to rescue his best friend and bring him back to the starting line.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Blaze of Glory Video Storybook
Blaze, AJ and Zeg race back onto the screen for more dino-mite, S.T.E.M adventures in Blaze and the Monster Machines: Rev Up and Roar! available on DVD February 16, 2016. Blaze and his pals make their third DVD appearance in this exciting collection of episodes featuring new dinosaur and monster-truck friends and of course plenty of science and math knowledge!
Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Blaze and the Monster Machines: Rev Up and Roar! races onto DVD on today!