I love the summer because it is full of weddings. Weddings, Anniversaries and special moments. I have been married for almost 15 years, and in that time I have been witness to dozens of weddings of my family and friends. I have enjoyed being a part of each one and seeing the unique and elegant styles. Today I want to share 5 Creative Wedding DIY Decorations that you can put together and add to your Wedding, Anniversary or give for a just because. Thanks for Oriental Trading, CO. for sponsoring this post.
I had a lot of fun looking through the amazing new Oriental Trading Wedding Site called Marry Me. It has everything you need to create your dream wedding at a value you will love. There is such a wide variety of decorations, gifts, favors and more to choose from that you will be sure to get everything you need to have the perfect wedding for you. Some of my favorite features of the site are the ways you can search for what you are looking for. You can search, filter by style, color, category and more. It makes looking for what you want so much easier.
1. Put your fresh cut flowers into a paper straw and then into vases. This adds a fun unique touch to your arrangement and makes it easier to adjust their heights. I also love the different sizes of the gold vases we found.
2. Make a “52 Reasons I Love You” card gift. Take a deck of playing cards and tape/glue small papers on the back of them with your reasons. You could even fill this out once a week over the course of your first year of marriage.
3. Use mini frames to add photos to your decorations. These add an elegant touch to any decor and they are great to put around your house after the reception. These would also be fun to use as place holders by adding a picture of the person that will be sitting there in the frame.
4. Add Diamond Ring Keychains to your Vases. These add an elegant touch to any decor and really tie in the wedding/anniversary theme. I also love using these as part of a hanging photo display. Having it be at the bottom of the wire and using clothes pins to hold pictures on.
5. Fill glass vases with gold vases. You can use any color of balls and many different shapes of vases. They add a beautiful touch, especially with lights or candle light shining on them.
I hope this gives you some inspiration to get started on your wedding or anniversary planning. It is such a wonderful time can make it any way you want, especially with the help of the new Oriental Trading Wedding Site, Marry Me. We found so many beautiful and necessary decorations, favors and more for the anniversary party we are planning.
Shop all of the wedding decor, favors, treats, and more on the new Oriental Trading Wedding Site called Marry Me.
What creative wedding DIY decorations ideas do you have?