This post is brought to you by Crunchmaster. All opinions are my own.
This summer I have decided that I want to get back to a better version of myself. That includes eating better, exercising more and organizing my day in such a way that I can spend quality time with my family. All of these things are important to me and I want to start making those changes now. I am sure that many of you can relate to me, so I want to share what I have started doing with you and I would love to hear about what you are doing as well.
5 changes you can make now for a better life:
1. Start eating better – choose foods and snacks that will give you energy and are better for you. One of my favorite snacks is Crunchmaster Crackers. All Crunchmaster products are certified gluten-free, kosher and contain no artificial colors or flavors.
2. Get more sleep – This one is hard for me because I like to stay up late and because of my kids, I have to get up early. I am setting a goal to get at least 8 hours a sleep a night, which means an earlier bedtime.
3. Drink a lot of water – There are so many great things out there to drink, but water is essential to being healthy. Drinking 8 large glasses a day is a minimum requirement. The more water you drink, the better you will feel and have more energy.
4. Plan out your day – Get the most out of your time each day by writing down a list of things you need to do. This will help you stay focused and also allow you to spend more quality time with your family.
5. Exercise every day – By exercising every day, you are working towards being healthy, and it also gives you added energy throughout the day and sleeping better at night. There are so many benefits tied to daily exercise. This summer my family and I have made a goal to go hiking once a week in addition to biking, walking and other activities together. This will help us all get more exercise and have some fun adventures at the same time.
These all sounds simple, and like things that shouldn’t be hard to implement into your daily lives, but it can be tricky. Work hard towards doing these things and you will see positive changes in your body and mind. Eating better is one of my biggest challenges, and so I have decided to face this one head on. Adding in fresh fruits and veggies as well as snacks like Crunchmaster Crackers, I know that I will be able to start this new beginning of eating healthier and feeling better.
Many of the Crunchmaster crackers are also non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Whole Grain, low in sugar and free of saturated and trans fats. They have simple wholesome ingredients that include: brown rice, quinoa, flax, corn, amaranth, millet, sunflower, chickpea, and edamame. I got several bags and as soon as I open a new flavor they hover around excited to try it. They love them as much as I do (and that is saying a lot!).
You don’t have to wait for New Years to have a New Beginning! Join me now in working towards making a better life for yourself. What things do you need to work on? I will check back with you in a couple weeks and share my progress as well.